Chapter 23

This chapter brought you by "LEO" by Tacico.

In all of the Haikyuu!! endings this is my favorite. I listen to it everytime when I'm about to sleep, (also while showering).

Well happy reading everyone~

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Aiko mentally cringe at her awkward greeting.

"Who are you?"

The unknown man just keep on an stone cold face.

"U-um, I'm friends with the twins..."

"The twins?"

The man look at the two who're fighting again, his face somewhat grew even colder, and Aiko was sure she could feel it all the way here in miyagi.

"Atsumu, Osamu"

Both said person stop grabbing each others throat and face their captain.

"K-kita-san!?"

Atsumu manage to squeeze out, noticing the phone in Kita's hand his eyes widen and nudge Osamu's shoulder roughly, earning himself a groan from the man.

"What!?"

Osamu scowl at his brother while rubbing his shoulder.

"Aiko-chan!"

At that he then notice that he didn't have his phone in his hand, he can feel the sweat forming at his forehead as he look frantically everywhere.

"Is this what yer looking for, Osamu?"

Osamu look at Kita and indeed saw his phone on his hand.

"You guys shouldn't fight when yer talking to a girl, y'know"

"It's fine Kita-san I'm used to it"

The girl on the screen just wave her hand with a small smile.

"Well then I would like to chat a bit more but I gotta go. Sorry for disturbing, Kita-san it's nice meet you"

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Aiko-san"

"Can you turn the phone to face the twins please?"

Kita complied and turn the phone to the twins. He saw the two flinch, he have not seen them that scared before, not even when he scold them.

"We'll talk later about your guys behavior, for now behave"

They frantically bob their head up and down.

"Kita-san?"

Kita turn again the phone, Aiko have a smile at her face.

"I'll leave them to you. Goodbye"

With that Aiko immedietly end the call. Kita look at the phone and turn to the twins who flinch.

"Whose phone is this?"

"Mine...."

Osamu slowly raise his hand. Kita toss him the phone, Osamu catching it immedietly.

"You should apologize to Aiko-san later. Calling her then fighting infront of her is rude"

Kita the leave the two alone. Atsumu and Osamu both look at each other then frown. What they did earlier is indeed quite rude of them. They just want to convers with Aiko because they heard that the Miyagi inter-high prefectural tournament is starting today, and want to say their good lucks to their precious little sister.

(I really have an obsession...)

The twins sigh and lower their heads.

'We really messed up....'

Aiko tuck her phone inside her jacket before realising a breath. As she was about to head inside, she stop as she saw an orange haired boy and a black haired boy just near below of the balcony she is in. She quickly duck her head so she wouldn't be found.

She took a peek and saw that the two are practicing recieves. Now, Aiko feel ridiculous for hiding.

'The hell am I even hiding for? This is stupid'

She took a peek again and nearly scream but cover her mouth with both hands. Is her eyes decieving her? Did the twins antics effect her brain so much that she starts to see things?

A minute ago her brother and Hinata were just practicing recieves, when all of a sudden, she saw that her brother is already pinning the small boy in a tree. Aiko start to fan herself, when her brother lean more closer to Hinata a serious expression on his face as they talk, Hinata on the other hand have a soft like expression, as he stare at the person infront of him, his cheeks in deep red.

Aiko look a them with intense gaze.

'Oh yesss. Finally, KageHina gonna sail soon! Tobio is obviously the top in this relationship'

Aiko grip the railings tighter when her brother lean in more, their nose already touching, lips almost brushing, only five centimeters apart.

'Almost there...'

Four centimeters.

'Almost....there'

Three.

'Do it....!'

Two.

'Now!'

One.

'Yes--'

"Oi! Kageyama! Hinata! The match about to start! Coach Ukai's gathering everyone up!"

'No...!'

As they're just a centimeter apart, Nishinoya came out to the corner yelling the duo's names. Hinata and Kageyama both parted with blushing faces, and went to their senpai.

Aiko blankly stare at the spot where the two moments ago. Her eyes dead, mouth in a thin line. She turn around and kick the metal pole behind her with her left foot. Bad idea. The friction travel in her foot up to her knee, which cause her to wince slightly at the subtle pain.

'Nishinoya-senpai....I love you, but why!?'

Aiko limp towards the door, resisting the tears at the corner of her eyes. Approaching her team, Sugawara was the first to saw her limping amd quickly went to mom mode.

"Aiko-chan are you alright!?"

Everyone turn around when they heard the distress voice of Sugawara.

"Sis what happened? You're limping"

Aiko just wave her hand off to them with a slight smile.

"This is nothing. I just kick a metal pole to hard"

"Why would you do that?"

"My dreams went crushing down just a moment ago"

Everyone tilt their head in confusion by her response and she quickly dismiss them.

"Enough, it will heall soon. You guys warm up now"

"Hai!"

Kiyoko gave her an ice pack for her knee which she thank the older female. She sat at the bench, crocodile
tears falling down on her cheeks.

'Life sometimes is not daijobu.....'

(For now on this is my motto in life)

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Keep safe!

Love you all!

(W   I)
      3 ❤