Chater 43

The next day Aiko decided that she would spend her last day indoors. She doesn't want to encounter a specific perso again outside. Now here she is, lounging in her sister's couch, her laptop infront of her and papers scattered at the coffee table, working on her latest research that she would like to submit later.

It is currently 3:06 in the afternoon. Aiko sips her iced coffee and went on typing. (Yow, this is what I'm currently doing right now! Ice coffee is the best!)

Her phone suddenly ring, she pick it up her other hand still typing, half of her attention are still focus on the screen.

"Hello? Kageyama Aiko speaking"

"Hello, Kageyama-san? It's Nakimura from monthly volleyball"

"Ah, Nakimura-san, I guess the board already release my recent work?"

"Yes, they did, and I would like to have an interview with you. Would you like to discuss the time and date?"

"I could do it now, I'm in Tokyo anyways. And my schedule is going to be tight starting tomorrow"

"That would be wonderful, Kageyama-san!"

"Where would the interview commence?"

"Ah, right, I'm also interviewing someone later. I'll text you the address, can you come by 4:30?"

"Yes, see you later"

"Thanks you again, Kageyama-san"

With that Aiko end the call and sigh.

'Welp, there goes my relaxation time.......'

She save her file and turn her laptop off, she wash her face and dress into a oversize white shirt, that is tuck in a denim high waist pants, wearing her white shoes, she look at the mirror.

'Simple but beautiful, heh'

She grab one of her sister's sling bag and shove her phone, keys and wallet inside. She shutvthe door and make her way out of the complex.

Walking a few blocks away she halts in her steps.

"Wait I don't know where I'm going...... oh yeah Nakimura-san said she'll text me the adress"

She fish her phone and look at her messages.

"Here it is.... ah it's just close by"

She return her phone and made her way to the location.

A few more turns and walking she finally made it, Itachiyama Academy.

"Kageyama-san!"

Her eyes saw Nakimura's small form. As she went to her direction, student's who walk by stare at Aiko in awe, mostly boys.

Once she reach her, her tall frame over shadow Nakimura's body. Aiko look at the woman infront of her, she's wearing her uniform, a botton shirt that is hiding in her blazer, a pencil skirt and her ID.

"C'mon now Kageyama-san. They should be on their break by now"

"Please lead the way"

"Then follow me"

Aiko trail behind the small woman, her eyes travel at the school's structure.

'Expected from private schools. Complete equipments and top notch facilities. Not to metion, I got a scholarship here and along with Shiratorizawa......... Good thing I didn't except those. High class people is too much to deal with'