Chapter 75

January 4 (Day of departure)

"WOOOOAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

"IT'S THE ACTUAL SKY TREE!!!"

"IT'S GINORMOUS!!!"

Hinata, Nishinoya, and Tanaka all have their face squished against the glass window of the bus. Eyes shining as they marveled the giant structure that can compete with the eiffel tower from France.

"We're going for a pitstop for our accommodation and drop off our luggage first. Then we're going to do some light warm ups at the gymnasium we were lucky enough to be secure. Things to Nekomata-sensei for putting a good word for us"

Daichi announce and turned at the back, looking directly at the three stooges.

"This pretty much goes without saying, but don't any of you dare kick up a fuss about our accommodation"

"...... yes sir"

Soon enough the bus halt infront of their building. Tanaka eyes shines when he saw a large hotel infront of them. But his excitement dies down when their bus park just besides the hotel and in a small shabby looking one instead.

Aiko yawn as soon she got off from the bus. Stretching her arms and back, after hearing a satisfying crack she put her arms back down.

"Alright! Drop your bags, then we're heading to the gym!"

Ukai instruct them and the boys did as they we're told. The older turn towards his assisstant.

"You sure you don't need a ride on the way to the hospital?"

"No need coach. I'll just ride the train, besides the gym is in the opposite direction. Too much time will be wasted if you'll drive me there"

Aiko assured the older man. After putting their bags in their respective rooms, they aboard the bus again, Aiko wave at them goodbye, before walking to the opposite way, towards the train station.

Today she'll be having a check-up with her doctor about her knee. Though it's already healed, she still needs to do her monthly check-ups.

'It's just a quick check-up. After that I'll go back straight to the gym'

Scanning her pass, she made her way to the train platform. Good thing the train already arrived by the time she arrive, but unfortunately it was pack. She could wait for the next one, but that means more time will be wasted. So here she is, facing the window, squeezed against other people.

It'll be a 30 minutes till she reach her destination. Sighing, she just suck it up and accept it. She's already inside anyways. The train arrive in many stops already, but the number of people didn't decrease.

Suddenly, Aiko's eyes widen and her whole body tensed.

'Motherfucker.......'

Some asshole behind her is gropping her butt. She tried to swatt the hand away, but the stranger is persistant. She can't turn around and kick the man between the legs, because of how cramped the inside is. She then felt a hot breath against her ear, making her shiver in disgust. Tears of anger started to form in the corner of her eyes. She grip the hand tighter, hoping this person would stop already.

'Stop! Stop! No more!...... T-tobio.... I'm scared.....'

Her whole body begin to shake agressively. Even though people see Aiko as a strong independent person, but she's still a girl. Tears started to fall down on her face, she cover her mouth to muffle her hiccups.

Just as the stranger started to slid his hand in inside her pants, it was snatched away, followed by a deep angry voice, familiar to Aiko.

"That's very unacceptable sir...."

Turning her head around, she saw Komori. Glaring down at the man who's been gropping her, while clenching the man's wrist tightly. Overwhelmed by the schock, her throat tighten and more tears flow out of her eyes as she call out for him.

"K-komori......"

"What do you think you're doing!? Unhand me right now!"

The mad start to scream causing a commotion inside. People whisper to each other, some already taking videos of the events happening before their eyes.

"Please come with me to the next stop, so we could report you to the police"

Komori stated, not letting the man go.

"And what makes you think I'll go with you, willingly!? I haven't done anything!"

"Sir, I saw you doing inappropriate things to my friend"

"You have no proof of it!"

"Well think again, sir"

A random bystander said a phone in hand, showing an image of the said man gropping Aiko. The people gasp, and look at the man in disgust and anger. Cannot no longer hide the truth the man put his head down in shame.

When they got off, they quickly went to the nearest officer and reported the man. The kind person who caught it on tape show it the the officer as evidence. Komori thank the person, who said that us was fine amd was glad to helped out.

The libero walk towards Aiko who is sitting in a bench besides the vending machine. He purchase a water bottle and gave it to her, before sitting beside her. Aiko accept the bevarage timidly, still shaken up on what happened earlier.

"Are you alright now, Kageyama-san?"

"Y-yes..... t-hank you Komori-kun...."

Her voice came out hoarse from holding back her crying.

"I'm glad I saw you. Who knows what would that man do if I wasn't there to stop him. You should be more more careful, Kageyama-san. Especially it it's a rush hour"

"I know..... I'm sorry...."

Aiko sniff and tear up again, causing Komori to stand up, frantically waving his arms, trying to calm down the girl.

"W-wait! I didn't mean to make it sound like a scolding! It's not your fault! Please don't cry anymore!"

Clearly Komori didn't know what to do.

'What to do? What to do!? Uh, uh. What would Kiyoomi do- wait, that guy always make girls cry...'

Running out of ideas, he took his jacket off and wrap it around her shoulders, while crouching down in her eye level. He then put his palm on her cheeks, mushing them in the process. Aiko look at him, shock, but then raise a brow in confusion.

"Don't cry. That man won't bother you anymore"

He gently wipe her tears with his thumbs, while speaking softly to her.

"I won't let that happen to you again, I promise. So don't cry anymore, okay?"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Ciaossu!

Aren't they sweet? Komori's just a sweetheart!

I hope he and Aiko last long hehehe mwhahahahahahaha............. Nah~

Hope y'all enjoy!

Stay safe!

Luv you all!

Ciao ciao!