Chapter 13

AIKO'S POV

Golden week is approaching, today Takeda-sensei inrtoduce us the new coach which is the guy from sakanoshita the store we go after paractice to buy meat buns, apparently he's an alumnus here at Karasuno and also the grandson of Coach Ukai. He also said that he will only coach us until Golden Week is over.

"We've got no time to lose, so hurry up and get to it! I wanna see what sort of players you are, so we're gonna have a game at 6:30"

"Eh!? Who are the opponents!?" Daichi ask schock at the news.

Coach Ukai smirk "The Karasuno Neighborhood Association Team"

"!!!"

'Karasuno Neighborhood Association Team? Sounds like a club for senior citizens'

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

'Oh guess I'm wrong they look like in their early 20's' I listen as Coach Ukai as he introduce the opponents, they are also alumnus in this school.

"Alright it's about time to get started!"

I look at Nishinoya-senpai, he's just standing there contemplating his thoughts if he would play or not.

'Nishinoya-enpai is still don't want to play without Asahi-senpai playing. Speaking of which, where is he? I'm confident that I somewhat convince him to come' my thoughts broke when I heard Hinata's screaming

"Ah! It's Asahi-san!!"

'Hinata you look like a monkey dangling like that on the window. A very cute and energetic kind of monkey'

The coach stuck his head outside and yell at the poor boy "The heck, a latecomer, hah! You messing with me huh!? What's your position!?"

"Ah- er- wing spiker..."

"We don't have enough people, so warm up quickly and get in here! Now! Move it!"

The tension became high once Asahi walk in. Nishinoya purse his lips in a tight line as he stare at Asahi, but the latter avoid his gaze.

'Even with a serious face he's still cute' I shake my head to clear any thoughts and focus on the game.

Sugawara, Asahi, and Nishinoya are group into the Neighborhood Association. Suga-senpai's toss are very nice and easy to hit so the alumnus praise him for that. I giggle at the faces of the older one's as they witness the freak duo's quick. I look at Asahi as he was deep in thought, I smile slightly already knew that he will give in eventually and resume my gaze at the others.

Moments later my predictipn have been proven right. The ball was toss over him, he spike it with a bit of hesitation and got block, but fortunatly Nishinoya recieve it and it's back in the air.

"One more time! Call for the toss!! Ace!"

With determination in his eyes, Asahi calls for a toss "Sugaaaa!!!"

Sugawara look at Asahi with a suprise look.

"One more time!"

With a gentle smile Sugawara toss to Asahi. Asahi smile at Nishinoya greatfuly with the latter doing the same. With great force he spike the ball breaking through the three blockers. I laugh at them, finally glad that they are now back to normal.

The game went on smoothly.

"Hinata!!!"

"Eh!?"

'Pack!'

It's good till it last. Apparently Hinata didn't notice the ball Asahi spike and it went straight to his face. Everyone panick and crowded the little chick, I immedielty bring out an ice pack and went my way over there. Pushing everyone aside, I kneel down beside Hinata and wrap my fingers to his chin, turning his head to face me. I put the ice pack on his for forehead, and notice his face is red.

"Are you sick Hinata?" I blink uncounsious of how close our faces are.

"N-n-no m-ma-maam" I blink again confusion written in my face and saw my brother staring daggers at the poor boy making the latter pale.

"Huh?"

The game resume when the swelling stop. The rest of the game went smoothly, fortunatly, the Neighborhood Association won two sets. After that we all clean up and got ready to go home.

After training for a week, the day is nearing. The battle between the Cats and Crows.