Chapter 55

Aiko got off the bus behind her brother.

"Hinata, your spit is disgusting!"

"No, it's not!"

"Dunno what you're getting angry 'bout, didn't you already taste his saliva before, when you two are making out?"

Aiko slyly grin at them, the two could only look at her with bright red faces.

"Hurry up and get inside. We still have a meeting before going home"

Once every members are inside the gym, putting her hands in her jackets pockets Aiko do the honors of starting the meeting.

"You guys already have enough enthusiasm. Then let's discuss our next opponent"

Everyone look at her with serious and determine look.

"If Seijo is the most mature team, then compared to them, Shiratorizawa is the most immature team. So this is what I had in mind.........."

The National High School Volleyball Competition (Spring High) Miyagi Prefecture Representative Play-Offs Finals

Entering the gym, loud cheers from Karasuno and Shiratorizawa are to be heard. The whole seats are pack with spectators.

Ignoring the loud cheers, Aiko could only stare at her team with an empty gaze. If she was to be ask what Karasuno is like, well;

"I-I'm gonna t-take another bathroom t-trip....."

"Stomach m-medicine......"

"M-my stomach h-hurts too.....!"

"Center court!!!"

"Noya-san cheerleaders! They have cheerleaders!!"

"So jealooouusss!"

"Tanaka! Nishinoya! Don't make a ruckus!!!"

"C-c-cal everyone, c-calm dow-"

"It's bussiness as usual bwhahahaha!"

Aiko sigh and avert her eyes from them, even the older coach is joining them.

'They do realize that all of this are being film live, right?'

"UUUWWWAAAHHHHHH!!!"

She look at the opposite side and behold, Shiratorizawa walking in with all of their glory. Of course their captain have the most cheers, being one of the top aces in the prefecture.

Warm ups started, everyone is astonish when Ushijima spike the ball with immense power, the ball bounce off to the bleachers balcony. Aiko lowly whistle.

"Well damn, now that's power......"

After their turn, Karasuno enter the court. Now, not wanting to be over shadowed by Shiratorizawa, the freak duo perform their so-called fluke yesterday. Hinata spike the ball straight downward infront the attacking line. The people who first encounter the duo, is dumbstruck and baffled.

Shiratorizawa Academy vs. Karasuno High School

Match Start

"Alright listen up you volleyball simps!"

Aiko cross her arms against her chest, she stood straight, high and mighty, staring at them with narrowed eyes.

"Simps?"

"She reffering to us?"

"What's a simp?"

"Can you eat it?"