Chapter 49

"Finally!"

Aiko stretch her arms as she walk out of the station. She then start to walk towards Sendai Gymnasium, luckily it's only a couple of blocks away. Arriving at the entrance, many school teams are already inside. She checks her phone and dial her brother, unaware of the stares and whispers around her.

"Hey, look isn't that Kageyama Aiko!?"

"Who?"

"The youngest researcher in the sports community!"

"Oh right! Didn't she have long hair before?"

"Who cares? I think any hair style suit her. She looks mature"

"Dude ask her to sign your magazine"

"Should I ask her number?"

"Yeah, do it"

"Don't shove me!"

"Wow, she look more beautiful in person"

"Her presence screams elegance!"

"She's so way out of our league"

Aiko eyes behind her thin round glasses scan the crowd, when she saw a group of players wearing all black from head to toe. She swear she saw a pack of crows flying behind them, she snort at the sight.

"Look at them acting all cool......"

She raise her hand and wave at them. Her brother saw her, he put his phone away and gesture the team in her direction. She pocket her phone away and wait for them to reach her. Hinata quickly dash forward screaming, Kageyama on his tail. Just as he was about to reach Aiko, Hinata halt and stare pass her.

"Hinata?"

Aiko ask in confusion, when she heard a voice behind her.

"Huh?"

She turn around only to see a guy in a yellow track suit, he is what would Aiko think is, your typical bad boy, with bleach undercut hair and piercings.

"Then that means!"

He seems not to notice Aiko infront of him because as he walk pass her, his shoulder bump into her. Aiko lost her footing and stumble back, her bum hitting the floor.

"Hey, glasses-chan be sure to tell me your number today, okay!?"

The guy shove Hinata's face at the side, and wave her hand at Shimizu who only look away. Tanaka and Nishinoya suddenly are surrounded in flames, they run on ahead, Daichi calling them to stop, but his words only fell in deaf ears. As they about to ponce on him, Aiko's cold voice made them freeze mid-air.

"Oi......"

Hinata back away with a stiff smile, Tanaka and Nishinoya following his action.

"Hm? Who said that?"

Terushima look around in confusion.

"Down here, ya chicken size pea brain...."

He look down and and gulp. There still in the ground, is Aiko staring at him with cold eyes.

"O-oh, a-are you alright--"

Terishima reach a hand out but Aiko swat it away, standing up by herself. She dusted her hands off, eyes still at him.

"Is my height still short for ya, for not able to see me with that snail eyes of yers?"

"N-no... I--"

"I'm sorry for his behavior!"

A woman clad at the same yellow track suit, push Terushima aside and bow. Aiko blink and wave her hand at the girl, dismissing her killing intent towards the guy.