Flashback pt.4

This is Aiko in her uniform by the way

This is Aiko in her uniform by the way. I'm proud of it, but I don't like the background, I'm to lazy to edit it and it's like 2 am when I finish it.

Happy reading and stay safe~

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

AIKO'S POV

For the rest of the summer I spent my days with the twins playing volleyball with them. We even exchaged numbers, to contact each other. I must say Atsumu is a very talented setter even better than my brother to be honest, his sets are so accurate and hard to hit, I can only guess really potential spikers can hit those tosses of his.

Osamu like his brother is also an excellent player I can see many potential in him, but he doesn't show it much, I recently learned that he is the school's previous setter before Atsumu replaced him. Good thing I am also one of those talented people, so I can easily spike Atsumu's tosses, much to his and Osamu's suprise.

Today is the last day of summer, which means tomorrow is the first day of school.

And I. Am. Freaking. Nervous.

This is the first time that Tobio is not with me, back in Miyagi I don't even have friends other than my brother. Some talk to me, but that's because they just need something from me. And some avoid me because apparently my face is scary, I always have a scowl in face, but I can't help it I'm born with this face. But now that Tobio is not here with me, I have to build up my courage and atleast befriend two or three people. The twins are my friends, but they also have their own personal lives, I don't want to disturb them.

"Aiko-chan! Tomorrow, let's walk together to school!" Suddenly Atsumu's face pop up infront of me, making me blush. The three of us are walking home, after playing volleyball at the park earlier.

"U-uh, alright!" I curse in my head for stuttering.

"Good! We'll pick ya up tomorrow morning then!"

"O-okay"

"Hmm. Are ya alright Aiko-chan? Ya seem nervous" Osamu look at me, with his resting bitch face.

"Eh? Are ya maybe nervouse about tomorrow Aiko-chan? Don't worry! If anyone bullies ya, they'll answer to us! Right 'Samu!?" Atsumu grab Osamu by the shoulder, the younger nodded "Just say if anyone disturb ya, alright?"

Touch by their kindness, I felt tears pouring out of my eyes. My sudden outburst gave them a shock as they frantically ask questions

"Are ya alright!?"

"Why are ya crying so suddenly!?"

"Atsumu what did ya do!?"

"I haven't done anything!"

"Well ya must done somethin'!"

"Stop accusing me, damnit!"

"Well I need to accuse someone!"