Chapter 7

The game continue the crows are now on the lead, Kageyama toss to Tsukishima and he spike it earning themselves another point. Tsukishima look at his hand then turn to face the young setter "Your toss are to precise. It's creeps me out"

"HAHH!?!?"

Takeda-sensie who was holding a clip board spoke "Ah... I get it now" Aiko who was just beside the teacher tilt her head to see what is it.

"Whenever we scored a point and gain control of the serve, the players position rotates...." Sugawara inclined of what the teacher has said is indeed correct. Aiko look at the court only to see that Tsukishima and her brother are pushing each other arms while glaring at each other. As the opponent is getting ready to spike they both jump and succesfully block the ball but still glaring at each other.

"Nice block!"

"Osu!" Kageyama shout, but Tsukishima intervern.

"Hold on. I'm the one who stopped that just now"

"HAAH!? MY HAND'S THE ONE WHO HIT IT!!"

Having enough of their quarrel Daichi yell at them "YOU TWO, CUT THE CRAP ALREADY!!"

Karasuno is already at match point, with the last spike from Hinata they won the second set. Aiko gave evreyone their bottles back. Hinata and Tanaka are pump up that they might have chance winning the third set, but still Aiko thinks differ, she look at her brother who was lost in thought.

"Alright! If we go on like this the final set is good as ours!"

"Don't let your guard down"

Everyone look at Kageyama who just said that. "Huh??" Both Hinata and Tanaka tlt their head in confusion.

"I'm not entierly sure, but....."

"The setter over their probably isn't their regular" Aiko said looking at the opposing team, the boys look at her in confusion minus her brother.

"Ehh!?"

"What do you mean Aiko-chan?" Sugawara ask wanting to know what the twins meant.

"Well.... You'll find out soon enough"

As the third set is about to start a new voice resonate the gym "Oh dear, so you have one set stolen out under you huh!" Aiko dread this momment to come. She cover her face with a clip board peeking one eye occasionally to see the events happening. Soon enough screeching voices can be heard.

"KYAAAAAA!!"

"OIKAWA-SAN!!"

"YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!!"

"Kageyama who would that pretty boy happen to be he is pissing me off" Tanaka said making his infamous gangster face only to be scolded by Daichi.

"That's my senior in middle school, Oikawa-san a offensive based setter whose attacks I believe are top notch" Kageyama said glaring at his former upper classman.

"He also have an incredibly awful personality" Aiko chime in behind her clip board, Kageyama nod at her sister's statement.

Oikawa turn and smile "Hello there long time no see Tobio-chan,  you've really grown. Hmmmm where's Aiko-chan???" Aiko flinch at the mention of her name, she push the clip board furder at her cheek. "Aha! Aiko-chan I see you! Look look here!! Aiko- Ack!" Iwaizumu smack a ball at their captain's head "Shut up and strecth, Shittykawa!"

"That hurt Iwa-chan so mean!" Oikawa said rubbing his head he then turn to look Aiko. When he saw that she was peeking behind the clip board he send her a flying kiss before running off to stretch. Aiko shiver with an petrified face, her brother saw her state glared at the older setter's back. As for our certain beanpole his frown deepen at Oikawa's action towards Aiko.