Chapter 38

After being forced to apologize to Nekoma and their coach, Sugawara drag Aiko back to their spot scolding her at the process.

The crows started to have a match with the other teams.

Aiko sigh as she watch Karasuno lose. Again. The group of crows went to do thier punishment, flying falls. They have not won a single match ever since they arrive. Within inside the gym Karasuno is the weakess team without the quick duo.

Aiko's deep blue hues scan every team in the gym, first Ubugawa.

'Ubugawa High from Kanagawa prefecture, excels in jump serves, a skill that the members refined by doing a hundred serves after practice every day. They commonly use Serve & Block, a strategy in which the players aim to destroy the opponents with the serve, try to limit the opponents' attack space, and then block'

With that thought a spear and a sheild pops in her mind. She then shift to Shinzen.

'Shinzen High from Saitama prefecture, a master at using combos. One of its combination plays is the synchronized attack, which is when all the spikers move at once to spike, leaving the opponents confused and making the attack unpredictable'

Aiko took down notes, that she'll give the coach once she leaves. She then gaze at the team's longest rival.

'Metropolitan Nekoma High from Nerima Ward in Tokyo. Due to the players' flexibility and solid receives, the Boys' Volleyball Club team is nicknamed The Cats, which is also an allusion to the school name'

Finally the last team who is one of the top four teams in Tokyo and probably the strongest here.

'Fukurondani Academy. The Boys' Volleyball Team is currently a top four team in Tokyo and the ace of the team, Bokuto, is one of the top five aces in the nation, just barely missing the top three'

Aiko was marveled, she's breathing the same air of one of the top aces. She read his article when she check the top aces, it said there that he have amazing crosses and straights shots. The only down fall is his mood swings, but Aiko doesn't mind that his weirdly cute hair style and fun personality can easily replace those.

Aiko saw his team already done with their match and quickly stood up, fast walking all over to the other side of the gym, a pen and small notepad in hand.

Standing behind Bokuto, Aiko look up and was to mesmerize by his bi-colored hair to even speak at the moment.

Akaashi who notice her standing behind their (his) ace with sparkling eyes, motion Bokuto to turn around.

The moment Bokuto turned Aiko gasp.

'His eye brows.....!'

"Hey hey hey! Do you need something?"

Aiko only stare wide eyes.

"Eh? Akaashi, is she broken?"

"That's rude Bokuto-san"

Snapping put of her thoughts Aiko stretch her arms out.

"Bokuto Kotaro-san! May I have your autograph please!?"

"Eeehhh!?"

Bokuto and his team, minus Akaashi, exclaim.

"Akaashi! A cute girl ask for my autograph!"

"Yes, I heard it Bokuto-san"

"Please!? This is such a rare chance. To think being able to see one of the top five aces of the country!"