Chapter 51

"TAAAKEERUUU!!!"

"HURRAY, HURRAY TAKERU! HURRAY, HURAY WAKUNAN! YEAH!!!"

"The increase since yesterday.... a little brother?"

Aiko look at the older coach who seem to be troubled.

"Is there something the matter, coach?"

"This is nothing but a feeling of mine, but that Wakunan team is probably a bad matchup for us"

Aiko smile up to him and look ahead to the court.

"Don't worry, the boys got this"

Miyagi Prefecture Spring High Representative Play-Off Quaeterfinals

Day Two

Karasuno High School vs. Wakutaniminami High School

As the match start Aiko's eyes focus on their opponents. Karasuno quickly gain a point for using the quick, leaving some people shock.

'Wakunan, has superior defense and coordination. They have solid receiving and connection help it bring out its A-game and counter effortlessly. They are also one of the top four powerhouses in the prefecture.......'

She notice how the players are not even shock about the freak quick.

'Looks like they decided on how to move against Hinata beforehand. They're not confuse or disorganize at all......'

Her eyes watch as Wakunan's captain spike against Hinata's finger tips, the ball flew to the bleachers.

"Nakashima Takeru...."

Ukai look at the young girl besides him.

"....In this prefecture, his play style probably most resembles......the Small Giant, right?"

"....Yeah"

First Set

Wakunan vs. Karasuno

15 - 14

'I sense rivalry between both captains......'

The ball came hurdling towards Kageyama, Hinata quickly dash to the side, Wakunan's middle blocker following him.

'You guys just walk right in our trap.....'

Kageyama toss the ball to Asahi, he slam the ball down with great force.

Each team exchange strong attacks with each other. But Karasuno finally got a break with a two point difference.

Wakunan hits for another block out, Daichi quickly dive in and got the ball up, Nishinoya gets the second one, Tanaka got last hit and dropping it to Wakunan's side.

"Alright!!!"

"Wait, time out!"

Aiko abruptly stood up and calls for a time out.

Murmurs and whispers filled the entire staduim. The crows gather around to their captain who is laying on the ground.

"Daichi!"

"Daichi-san!"

"Sawamura!"

Daichi slowly stood up, Aiko, Ukai, and Takeda enter the court amd run up to him. Aiko crouch down beside him.

"Senpai, where did you get hit!?"

"Th-- the face..."

Takeda sat to the other side of him.