Chapter 9

Both team bid their goodbyes, the team of crows continue their journey home, but was stop at the gate by Oikawa. "What the hell? You want a piece of this huh?" Tanaka said with his gangster face, Hinata behind him mimicking his senpai.

"Aww, don't be so hard on me I just came to say hello"

"Ahem- bullshit" Aiko fake cough at what Oikawa said. He then compliment Hinata's spike and advice Tsukishima to improve his recieves.

"The Inter High Preliminaries are coming up, will you really able to survive them? Seeing as how I-" Oikawa then turn and point his finger at the male Kageyama "Want to crush my uselessly adorable kohai, in a regular game  fair and square, as a setter!" All Kageyama can do is stare hard at his former senpai.

"I-if it's all about recieve, we'll do spacial training!" Hinata declares as he grabs on Tsukishima's shirt "Oi! Let go!".

Oikawa turn giving Hinata a stern expression "Recieving isn't something you can improve in a short span of time, you know" walking off he wave his hand in a lazy manner "Well I think Captain-kun knows that well enough~" Oikawa look past us in his shoulder smirking "There isn't any time left until the tournament. I'll be looking forward into seeing what you'll do" He look at Aiko and wink again before running off.

That makes her shiver, she hid at the back of the one closest to her, gripping their jacket from behind. Unknown to her the person she hid is Tsukishima, the boy was suprise with the sudden action, he look down at her and saw her disturb expression 'cute..' suddenly realizing what he thought in his head. His eyes widen a blush emmiting on his cheeks all up to his ears, he quickly pull away making the girl look at him shock "Oh I apologize for suddenly grabbing to you like that- eh Tsukishima-san your face ir red, do you have a fever?"

Covering his face Tsukishima avoid eye contact "I-its nothing, j-just don't do it again"

"Alright. Sorry again" Aiko nod her head and then walk beside her brother as they continue on walking towards the bus. Tsukishina stared at Aiko's back frowning and gripping his shirt where his heart is located 'What are you doing to me Aiko? What is this feeling you are making me feel?'.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Later that evening once the twins arrive home they are met by the same cold and dark house. Like usual their parents are busy with work and come home very late and go to work very early. Being the responsible eldest, once Aiko remove her shoes and drop her bag on the couch, she proceed to the kitchen to make herself and Tobio's dinner.

She understand the situation of her parents, they work to provide for their needs, Aiko understand it since she was young.

"Tobio go clean up first. I'll make dinner"

Since they she and Tobio are a child their parents tend to drop them off to their granparents house often. There Aiko learn that she need to be nore responsible and mature to take care of Tobio. So she ask her grandma to teach her how to cook and clean the house, while also playing with Tobio volleyball.

Tying and apron around her waist, she then takes out the ingridients to make hamburger steak 'Ahh I need to go shopping soon, and Tobio's milk carton is running out' after getting everything ready she then started to cook.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Once everything is set up, she immedietly rush and upstairs to take a quick shower, then call her brother to eat dinner. Knocking on his door Aiko let's herself in, she saw her brother laying on his bed while settting the ball, deep on thought.

"Tobio it's time to eat"

Her sister's soft voice broke his thoughts, he quickly stand up and walk outside of his room. Gobbling all the food his sister makes to the points he started to choke, Aiko sigh and shake her head handing him a glass of water "Geez. Eat slowly will you. The food isn't going anywhere".

Chugging down his water the male Kageyama stared down at his food in thought then looking up at his sister "Nee-san" Aiko stop midway of entering the rice in her mouth and raise a brow at her brother.

"Why did you quite volleyball?"