Chapter 77

All players across the country that would be participating the Spring High Tournament, gather at the reception hall, waiting for the opening ceremony announcement.

"Sup Kageyama! Sup!"

"Komori-san"

The Itachiyama libero greet his camp-mate by patting his back.

"So Sakusa-san's not with you then?"

The blueberry asked. Komori gave a tired smile and look behind him, also pointing where his moody cousin is.

"He's over there. He really, really hates crowds"

The young crow look at where he's pointing at and saw the ace at the corner of the wall. Wearing a scowl bahind his mask and emitting a dark aura around him.

"Oh"

The libero began to shift his eyes around, looking fot a specific person.

"Y-your sister isn't with you guys?"

Kageyama blink and look around at his team.

"She was here a minute ago....."

"Are you looking for Aiko-chan? I think she went to the bathroom"

Sugawara said, as he noticed his son looking for his sister.

Komori clench his fist and bit the inside of his cheek. He hope she's not avoiding him for what had happened yesterday. He want's to talk to her soon. He might be getting the wrong ideas and want to confirm it with her directly.

Leaning on the wall for support, Aiko bend down while gasping for air. (The fudge- that sounded so wrong...)

The moment Komori's voice entered her ears, she sprinted away before he could notice her. She still to embarrassed to face the boy after the stunt she pulled yesterday. She's so confuse and have no idea of what to do.

Aiko recall that when she had a crush on Atsumu back then, she's not overly flustered and her heart won't beat so fast it's like she's having a cardiac arrest. What's about Komori that made her like this? Is it because she saved him from being molested and from being hit by a car?

'No shit. I ain't some damsel in distress who fell inlove by some prince charming just cause he saved me in danger. Though I am grateful that he saved me....'

Aiko sigh heavily at her messed up thoughts. Shaking her head, she slaps her cheeks. The loud slap echoes in the open area, some people look at her direction weirdly.

'Stop Aiko. Today's nationals. Focus on the team. The boys worked so hard to made it this far, you have to guide them in every way you can'

After calming herself down, Aiko began to walk back but halt when she heard voices calling out for her.

"Aiko-chan!"

Turning her head towards the voices. Aiko's eyes grew large at the sight of her old friends in Hyogo. She speed walks in their direction, being carefull to not bump into anyone. Raising her arms she smile brightly at their direction.

Atsumu and Osamu both instantly put their hands up, ready to put their sister in a giant bear hug. But instead of jumping in their arms, Aiko walk past them and hug their upperclassmen and ace, Aran Ojiro.

"Aran-kun! I miss you so much!"

Aran smile down at her and pats her hair.

"Aiko-chan, it's been so long! Ya look more beautiful now!"

The other members of the Inarizaki volleyball team gaze at their ace and Aiko who're talking joyfully, then at the choatic twins who are now statues with their hands still out stretch in the air.