Chapter 52

Before we start I would like to greet a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our one and only Turnip Head.

KINDAICHI YUUTAROU!!!

I love this trio.

(Edited: So I'm sorry I just realize this now. But eventually those initials are very inappropriate in other countries. My mind was set that it was just the boys initials, nothing more, but I should have looked that up beforehand, my bad. For everyone who got offended by it, I'm very sorry. I just deleted it, so nobody misunderstood it anymore. Again I'm sorry)

(Photo is not mine)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Datekou lose against Seijo. Their defense may increased because of the tall setter, but he's still a lackey. He's still got many thing to learn, and the lost block he did, got little much resolve that Iwaizumi manage to destroy the iron wall.

"Well, that settles it. Our opponents are Seijo, let's go"

Aiko stood up, she look down at the court one last time before following the team.

Rerurning to the blue catsle to defeat the demon king and his followers. With the iron walls gone, the black nights once again rise to defeat them for revenge.

"Getting the jitters?"

Kageyama didn't bother looking up and continue to polish his nails. Aiko sigh, sitting beside her brother on the foor, she then grab the nail buffer in his hand and grab his other one, continuing the job of polishing his nails instead. The boy let her be and answer her question earlier.

"I am. Because Oikawa-san is strong"

"And so are you. But you can't fight alone, that's why there's six people on the court, each one of you are strong"

"I know. With six people, the strong are even stronger....."

"......"

"I..... heard Iwaizumi-san tell that to Oikawa-san way back then. Back then I wondered why he was saying something obvious. I thought it was only natural for six strong players to be even stronger when together..."

Brushing off his nails, she look at him in the eyes.

"But now you understand what he meant, right?"

"Yeah. Iwaizumi-san is saying that it's not a matter of "adding up" the power, but rather how much you're able to "multiply" it. Oikawa-san will draw out more of the spikers power than me, no matter which team he is on"

She smile slightly, passing the buffer to him, Aiko stood up and held out her hand.

"Even so. Karasuno is an exception, isn't?"