Chapter 66

'Good thing Shiratorizawa is close to the station'

Aiko jog her way to the school, earlier on the way with her brother to the station, she recieve an unexpected call from their advisor. Apparently a certain redheaded first year snuck his way uninvited to the Intensive Training Camp.

The advisor apologize to Aiko for the inconvenience. Takeda have to go to a teacher seminar later, and Ukai have to look after his shop, so both adults can't go the school and apologise for the ruckus their student made. Feeling mellow about the situation of the two adults, Aiko volunteered to fetch the redhead in their place for she is closer to the school.

At first, she was hesitant to leave her brother by himself in an familiar place to him, he never been in tokyo by himself, so Aiko is very worried for him. Finally arriving at the school, Aiko ask a student for the directions towards the faculty. When she arrive at the front door, she knock before sliding the door open.

She bow her head at the demon coach Washijo, and Jouzenji's coah Anabara. Both of the coach wave her apology off, telling her that the conflict had been solve. They let Hinata stay for the entire camp as the ball boy.

"Takeda-sensei already agreed to the terms, so there's no need to worry anymore. Sorry that you went all the way here, Kageyama-san"

"No, it's alright. I'm just glad that all turns out alright. Then if you'll excuse me, I would like to excuse myself now. I have to speak with Hinata before I leave. Thank you very much"

She bow her head, before exiting the room. Washijo's eyes followed her until the door close.

'There's so many youngsters with great potential in this generation. She may not be a player, but I can tell she'll go far ahead of herself......'

Inside the gym, Tsukishima scrunch his brows together.

"I feel something bad is gonna happen..."

"You feel it too, Tsukishima?"

Hinata started to sweat profusely.

"Kunimi, I'm starting to feel nervous but I don't know why"

Kindaichi approach his friend, Kunimi didn't respond but he feel nervous too.

The metal doors open loudly the boys inside flinch at the impact. At the door stood Kegeyama Aiko, wearing the infamous Kageyama scowl. She step inside the gym, and make her way slowly to the shaking redhead.

Hinata tried to run away but Tsukishima held him in place.

"Tsukishima! What are you doing!? Let go of me! She's going to kill me!"

"Good thing you know who's she's after! You create it this mess, you fix it!"

Hinata keep struggling, but stop when a shodow looms over him. He lift his head slowly, and squeak, her glare are more terrifying than is boyfriend's.

"Hinata..."

He flinch at the low voice she called his name with, Tsukishima also flinch but just barely.

"A-aiko-chan.... a-aren't y-you suppose t-to be i-in tokyo r-right now......?"

"........"

Aiko grab his shouders and starts shaking him back and forth.

"YEAH I'M SUPPOSE TO BE IN TOKYO RIGHT NOW! BUT GUESS WHAT!? GUESS WHAT!?"

"W-what?"

"WHAT PART OF 'GUESS WHAT?' DON'T TOU UNDERSTAND!? Halfway through the station I recieve a call from Takeda-sensei that a certain lunatic sneak his way in the training camp uninvited! Do you know how much trouble you put Takeda-sensei is!? Takeda-sensei have a teacher's seminar later, and Coach Ukai have to look after his store! Since the station is closer to this school, I volunteered in their place, for not to burden them any loner!"