Chapter 67

"Tobio!"

The boy pick up his bag, approach his waving sister and followed the staff who're directing them to their rooms for the time being.

"So what do you think about the camp?"

"The floor isn't made from wooden planks!"

"What? That's the first thing that got you impressed?"

Many lookers are gazing at Aiko, wondering why is she here, when the invites are only for High School boys. But they didn't complain, the most youngest reasearcher that contributed her works in the sports community and is the famous ideal girl for High School athletes such as theirselves, sharing the same roof with them for five days, will get them more motivated in playing, by trying to impress her. If, she even bat an eye at them.

Coach Hibarida ended their first day, complimenting each one of them of their individual talents. Now they are being escorted to their rooms to rest.

"Dinner will start at 7 pm sharp, if you missed the time the cafeteria will be close. And the baths are just around the corner of that corridor on your left. In one room there will be two people sharing, so you'll be having a roommate for the entire week. If your name is called step forward so I can tell you which room you're staying in. Kobato Akito-san?"

"Hai!"

Aiko blink her eyes, does that mean she'll have a roommate too? Not that she minds sharing a room with a boy, she and Tobio shared one when they where young. Aiko often had sleepovers at the twins house when she was staying at Hyogo. Practically all her life she's surrounded by boys, to the point she doesn't mind sharing the room with one.

She just hope it's someone she knew. Her eyes scan the people around her, only a few faces are familiar to her.

It'll be great if it would be her brother, less hassle to force herself to communicate. She'll feel very at ease, and she can force him to tell all the juicy stuff, about his relationship with Hinata.

"Kageyama-san"

Snapping out of her thoughts, Aiko realize she's the only one left standing at the corridor with the staff infront of her.

'Damn, Tobio and Tsumu didn't even wait for me'

"Y-yes?"

"Kageyama-san, since you're the only female here we can't let you share a room with the opposite gender because of the policy"

Ah, she could have guess that sooner.

"So we you're going to have a room all by yourself"

"Alright"

'Okay, having a room to yourself is so much better that sharing it with someone'

"It's just the third door in your right. If you need anything more don't hesitate to ask, you are an important guest here"

"I will. Thank you ver much"

The staff smile at her before walking off. Aiko hoist the holster of her bag and walk to her room.

"Third door in the right. Is this it?"

She open the door and freeze, eyes wide open. The sight infront of her is too much for her to handle.

"Eh? Kageyama-san? What are you-- W-wait it's not--!"

"I'm so sorry! Wrong room!"

Aiko slam the door close and open the door next to it. The room is empty, she quickly went inside and locke the door, leaning her back at it and sliding down to the floor, completely shook.