Chapter 31

Aiko's POV

I  look at my brother, who start to get agitated. I remeber my 2nd year of middle school at Kitagawa Daichii, the time  Tobio earn the title 'King of the Court'.

I once thought that it was a quite the esteemed nickname. However, I came to understand that it had a didferent meaning while watching his matches in the sidelines.

He has the power, skill, and a desire to win which are far greater than anyone else's. Those are Tobio's strengths, and they also become his sole weakness.

And Oikawa also knows that well.

'You try to solve things on your own far too often, Tobio. A habit like that can't be easily fixed in just under two months'

I averted my eyes down to my left knee.

'Me too. I'm the same as you, Tobio. I always keep everything to myself, I'm a pathetic sister and a twin. I couldn't even help you, when you're suffering by yourself back then.....'

"Take it slow! Don't get impatient!"

I snap of my thoughts hearing Coach Ukai yell. I look at the court and notice that our attacks are getting more hasty. The ball went to the net, both setter jump and push the ball, but Oikawa push it much stronger, the ball slip through Tobio's fingers. Losing his footing on landing, his bottom made contact with floor.

Nothing hurts me more that seeing my brother destroying himself with the sport we both love. His hunger for victory is reverting himself back to his tyrant self and Oikawa is using that to his advantage.

Oikawa has a good sense of judgement and doesn't scrimp on effort. It's just that, when compared to the Mass of Talent that is Tobio, his junior by two years, Oikawa is excellent, but not a genius. Even so, I can assert that at the current stage, it is Oikawa who exels at being a setter.

Sighing, I look up at the older coach.

"Coach, sub Tobio out and put Sugawara-senpai in"

He look back at me before nodding. He signal the referee with the change, and motions Sugawara to come. I look at my brother's face, with sorrowful eyes, as he start to walk towards us.

Suagawara squeeze his shoulder.

"Don't get depressed. This is just to change the rhythm a bit"

Clenching his jaw Tobio apologize.

"I already said that I'm definitely gonna be the one to defeat you!"

I was shock when Hinata quickly came in our direction and started to talk to Tobio.

"Until then you're not allowed to lose to anybody else!"

Tobio's face morp into a scowl as he look down at the small boy.

"The match isn't over yet, so I haven't lost either"

I smile and shake my head, that boy really can lift someone's mood. Great candidate to be my brother-in-law. Yamaguchi begins to drag the huffing Hinata back at the reservers box.

Looking back at Tobio, I beckon him to follow them.

"Tobio, make sure to look at things carefully from out here. Take the time to calm yourself, and watch your senpai's play"

He look back at me and nod.

"Yeah"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hope you enjoy!

Stay safe!

Luv you all!