Chapter 54

In his last serve the opponents manage to get it and scored.

"You did a good job, Yamaguchi"

Aiko comlpiment the boy with a smile, he nod his head and went back to the resever box.

Oikawa serve the ball with force, Nishinoya quickly dive to the side, but the ball bounce off of his arms. The cheers blare louder than ever, cheering for the brunette setter.

"Those serves can't be recieve by two people now"

The older coach mutter, Aiko nod her head, agreeing with him.

"Yeah, but look"

Aiko pointed, Ukai look at what she is pointing at, Asahi moved at the back with Daichi and Nishinoya.

"They got the situation. Daichi-senpai and Nishinoya-senpai are the defense specialist in this team, if that's their decision then it's for the best. Oikawa-san's serves seems to be putting more emphasis on power more than control. It's always better to get the ball in the air however we can, rather than scoring without us ever touching it. Didn't they recieved countless of Ubugawa and Fukurondani's serve? If so, they could handle this"

Sending another powerful serve, Daichi swiftly dive forward. The ball flew above the net, before any of the crows could jump, Kindaichi push the ball down, luckily Tanaka caught it sending it to Kageyama, he toss the ball to Asahi, and the ace spike the ball down. #3 recieve it and Oikawa toss to Iwaizumi, he hit the ball between Kageyama and Tsukishima's arms.

"What do you know....... we did sacrifice this set...."

Aiko sigh ignoring the cheers of Seijo's students.

Tweeeeeeeeeeeeeettt

Second Set

AobaJousai vs. Karasuno

28 - 26

Set Count

Karasuno - 1

AobaJousai - 1

"Don't let Oikawa do as he pleases with that serve! Just get it in the air somehow! At that point someone else will cover it!"

Aiko finish her speech, the players all round up in a circle and put their hands together. Daichi let out a breath before speaking.

"Let's do this. We absolutely must surpass AobaJousai. KARASUNO FIGHT!!!"

"YEAH!!!"

Start Of Final The Set

The young girl tap her pointer finger against her chin, Seijo are already two points ahead of them them.

'Iwaizumi-san got both power and technique. #16's attack are deadly and even as a decoy, he's extremely dangarous. And they already started scoring with Oikawa-san's serves. We have to break through somewhere or we will be crushed. Both sides are highly skilled, and that in itself is a source of contention. If the balance of their side is disrtupted even a little, it'll be fetal'

Kageyama toss to Tanaka, he spike the ball and it slide pass #16's arm. Taking a deep breath, Asahi serve the ball to the corner with such speed, earning them a point.

Oikawa serve the ball, but it got caught in the net. Tanaka cover it and send the ball Tsukishima, who spike the ball. Oikawa got it in the air, Iwaizumi send the ball to #16. Aiko smirk when Tsukishima exchange places with Tanaka, and successfully block #16's straight.