Chapter 61

Okay guys. So for some reason Chapter 171, is, how should I explain. The contents are not really the Haikyuu chapter it's different, I went to chap 172, and it's really not the continuation for chap 170. So I had a hard time, I think it's where Tsukki's finger bleeds, I dunno.

So I just made this filler instead. It's all about Kagehina, I did promise yesterday in my post.

The timelines is, after their defeat with Seijo at InterHigh.

WWARNING:

IF YOU'RE HOMOPHOBIC THEN I DON'T RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Make yourself at home Hinata"

"Sorry for the intrusion!"

"You're too loud boke"

The Kageyama twins and Hinata take their shoes off, Aiko walk ahead first and went to the kitchen.

"Mom, we're home and we have a friend staying for the night. I'm going to shower first!"

"Welcome home! That's great I cooked extra today"

Aiko yawn and head upstairs. Hinata followed the male Kageyama to the kitchen.

"Mom, I'm home"

"Welcome home, Tobio. And you must be Tobio and Aiko's friend, make yourself at home"

"Y-yes! I'm Hinata Shouyou, thank you for having me!"

Mrs. Kageyama's eyes widen at the redhead, wiping her hands at her apron, she walk closer at the boy. Kageyama squint his eyes at his mother, already knowing what's going to happened next. One thing that Aiko have inherited from their mother is......

"Kyaaaa! Sho-chan you're so cute!"

Hugging every person who are cute and small.

His mother glop the boy in a bear hug, being in 168 cm, Mrs. Kageyama easyly capture the boy. Hinata's face flushed in deep crimson, he look at the son, pleading with his eyes for an escape. The blueberry boy saw this and sigh.

"Mom, let him go. I think the curry is burning"

In an instant, Mrs. Kageyama let go, and walk back to her cooking.

"Oh dear! How about you boys go upstairs and fresh up. I'll call you down for dinner"

"Hai!"

Kageyama lead the way, with Hinata following him.

"Your mom and Aiko-chan are so alike. How come you're not like that?"

"Huh!?"

"Eep--! Nothing!"

Kageyama huff, and continue to walk, Hinata look right and left, picture frames hang on the walls. In different frames, he can see Kageyama and Aiko together as children.

'Heh, so even at childhood he doesn't smile that much'

"Oi, will you hurry up?"

"Ah! Wait!"

Once entering the taller male's room, Hinata quickly glance around. There's not much inside his room, a sigle size bed, a stack of magazines at the bottom of it, a few volleyball players poster and a work out equipments.

While Hinata is busy looking around, Kageyama grip the door knob, good thing his back is facing the short boy, so he couldn't see his face. In all honesty, he is nervous. His crush is in his room and is spending the night. In. His. Room.