Chapter 59

Before starting, let's all greet a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our only Sugamama, who single handedly raise our babay crows, ever since the death of his husband---- just joking.

Happy Birthday

SUGAWARA KOSHI!!!!

They're so cuuuuuuttteeee!

(Art is not mine!)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Tanaka send the last ball to Kageyama, the setter spike the ball it hit the net and tumble to the other side. Kawanishi manage to save it by stretching his arm to the side, but it went to Katasuno again.

"Calm down! Slow down the tempo!"

Aiko hollored out from the bench.

The ball went above Kageyama, Hinata dash forward eyes on the ball. The second he's in the air and ready to spike, the ball is already in his hand. The ball spike the ball with speed, Aiko breath out and mini fist pump to herself.

'Minus Tempo Back Row Spike!'

When the whistle blew, Hinata serve the ball startled, Goshiki clumsily recieve the ball. Yamagata send the ball to Ushijima, who spike it with greath force to the other side.

Goshiki send over a powerful serve that even Daichi got troubled with. Kageyama toss the ball to Asahi, he hit it against the blockers hand, Tanaka walk back and send it forward to the setter again. The crows began to run forward for a synchronized attack, tossing to the right, Daichi's spike went in, breaking the tie once more.

'If we're comparing "scoring ability", we definitely won't lose'

Aiko grin, her eyes then set to the blond middle blocker.

'Any time now Tsukishima......'

Daichi serve the ball, Ohira recieve it and the ball to Shirabu. The setter sends the ball to Ushijima, counting till three, the blockers jump up, spiking at the side, the ball hit Nishinoya's arm.

Tanaka got the next, and Daichi send the last back. Shirabu grittes his teeth in annoyance, and that caught Aiko's attention causing her to smirk.

"Why are they so persistent!?"

Ohira send the ball to the restless setter.

'I have to clear the way for the ace!'

Shirabu toss the ball, a little low and near the net, Ushijima blink before running up. Tsukishima golden orbs follow the ball.

'Even though it's only a flash, the impatience led to a small opening..... I've been waiting for this....'

Shirabu turn around chills overwhelmed his body. Tsukishima run beside Asahi and both jump up, seeing a small gap between the two, Ushijima send the ball there. But in a spilt second, the blond's arm are already in that place, his hand make contact at the ball, before it bounce off behind Ushijima with a loud thud.