Chapter 11

Aiko look up at her brother with a bitter smile "How about another time?" Sensing distress on her voice Tobio nodded his head, giving his sister some space. Smiling greatfully at her brother's understanding, Aiko change the topic to avoid any awkwardness she ask "So do you have any idea who the so called 'diety' the senpais are talking about?" Shaking his head Tobio chow down his food fast.

"Well I'm sure his a great player, since the upper classman praises him highly- HEY I TOLD YOU TO EAT SLOWER BOKE! TOBIO BOKE!"

Aiko rush to the kitches to get more water for his choking brother.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

AIKO'S POV

"Tsukki, Aiko-chan, can you wait for a bit, I'll just take out the trash"

"I'm in no hurry Yamaguchi, take your time"

Tsukishima just put on his headphone while sitting on his chair, infront of Aiko ignoring the world around him.

"Ok I'll be quick!"

I put the notes that I written down earlier on my bag, zipping it close I raise my head only to meet eyes with Tsukishima.

"Are you okay Tsukishima? You're face is red"

"No it's not"

"Yes it it" I raise my hand and put the back of it on his forehead, I didn't think of anything to our closeness, I don't mind it "T-tsukishima are you sure really alright, you're hot and turning even redder" He grab my hand and pulled away.

"Do you really don't know?" Our face is so close I can feel his breath in my lips. The look on his eyes are telling me something like 'Hurry and get it now why I'm like this, dammit'

"You're the reason why I'm like this" confuse and bewildered I tilt my head, opening my mouth to speak but got interrupt by a girlish shriek.

We look at the door and saw Yamaguchi staring at us flustered and stummering "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry I-I d-din't-" Tsukishima quickly got up with his bag and out to the door "T-tsukki wait for me!" He suddenly turn to me "A-aiko, I'm so sorry for interupting!" I shake my hands with a poker face on "No no, you aren't interupting something. Nothing at all. Let's go time for practice" I grab my bag, then me and Yamaguchi made our way to the gym.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Apparently Tobio and Hinata already met the so called 'diety' of the team by the time I arrive. I'm suprise that he is shorter than Hinata being around in the 150's cm, and I could tell the latter is happy of meeting someone shorter than him.

Nishinoya Yuu, second year class three, Libero, former player at Chidoriyama junior high a power house school.

I stare at him as he talk with the others, I guess he felt my stare as he turn to me and blush slightly. I gracefully walk towards him, as I reach him I stare down at him as he look up at me, the while gym was silent. The team just watch our staring contest.

"Nishinoya-san"

"Y-yes?" He gulp, conpletely intimidate by my stare.

I didn't relpy as I quickly pulled him into a hug, his face burried in my chest.

A momment of silence and then chaos erupt, screams can be heard mostly comming from Tanaka and Hinata, the third years are baffled, my brother is still processing at what just happened, Yamaguchi's face is so red he looks like a strawberry right now, Tsukishima has his resting bitch face, but his eye is twitching at the sudden action.

'Aww he's so small! I'm in heaven right now, to think I will see someone cute as him everyday for now on, truly a delight!'

I squeeze him thighter and ruffle my cheeks to his soft hair 'Kyaaaaaa!!!'

I retreat from the hug my arms are in Nishinoya's shoulders, a smile in my lips and small blush "I'm sorry senpai you're just so cute I couldn't contain myself" recieving no aswer I look down at him, his face is scarlet red and a blood started to come out of his nose.

Panicking I quickly fish out my hankerchief in my pocket and held it to his nose "S-senpai! Are you alright!?"

He then fall down on his back with a peaceful face and a small smile "Senpai!?"

"Ryu, I can die happy now"

"GAAHHH NOYA YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!"

I don't feel any guilt on doing that to Noya. And I'm pretty sure you lot will do the same anyway. Happy reading keep safe everyone!