Chapter 70

"Boys! Let me introduce to you Kageyama Aiko-san, I'm sure all of you already heard of her?"

"Yes!"

Aiko elegantly and proudly step forward a smile on her face, as coach Hibarida introduce her. All players minus her brother, Atsumu, Sakusa, Komori, Chigaya, and Hoshiumi, stare at her with hearts in their eyes.

"For the rest of the days that you'll be here, Kageyama-san will be assissting us with your training. As of today we will let her take control of the training till late. That's all"

The male twin stood in shock, his face became pale, same with Atsumu at the back. When the other coaches left for a meeting, Aiko turn to the players.

"It's a pleasure working with you all. Now let us not waste anymore time, spread out and do your stretches after that I'll tell you the training menu I made. It's base on one of my research work. Is all undertood?".

"Yes!"

While the rest spread out to do their stretches, Aiko approach her frozen brother.

"What are you doing, Tobio? You need to stretch"

"H-how?"

"Hm? Coach Hibarida ask me yesterday. Now go and stretch!"

She push his back forward and walk towards the bench, taking her clipboard.

"Wow. Can't believe Kageyama-san is coaching us now!"

"I know! She's more beautiful up close!"

"She's totally a girlfriend material!"

"Dude, did you you see those curves!?"

"She's smoking hot!"

"How about I ask for her number at the last day of camp?"

"Hahahaha yeah you do that"

"Disgustin' scums....."

Atsumu growl underneath his breath, while trying to do the splits. He stare at the players who's talking about Aiko with a glare. Same with the male Kageyama, he scowl at their direction.

'Like hell sis/Aiko-chan will give a damn to all of you/ya...'

Sakusa bent down his upper body on the floor, with his arm supporting him, doing a perfect splits. He gaze at Atsumu from besides him, who's struggling to spread his legs, while glaring at a group of their fellow players.

The ace look at the same direction and overheard the conversation, apparently they are talking about Aiko, he scrunch his face at them.

A whistle blew resonate to the gym, they all look at Aiko who have a whistle in her mouth, and a stern look on her face. Kageyama and Atsumu feel their soul leaving their body.

'Spartan mode....'

"Everyone gather! I'm about to say all of yer training today!"

The two person who knew her very well, immedietly sprint in her direction stading straight infront of her, while the others took their time. With a twitching brow Aiko blew to the whistle again, this time, much louder.

"What're ya lazy asses taking yer time for!? We only have three days left before ya lot go back to where ya came from! And I'm not missing this opportunity to train all of ya! Now get yer butts here before I drag them myself!"

The players stare at her with wide eyes, even Sakusa and Komori.

"Well dumbasses!?"

Quickly they scamper to their feets and run to his direction, forming a straight line.