Chapter 29

The game continues with Kageyama's serve. Tossing the ball before leaping, he spike it a bit to hard making it an out.

'Crap!'

"Tobio what the hell!? Ya wussy, Boke! Boke!"

"A-aiko-chan! C-calm down!"

Kageyama flinch and avoid looking at her sister, who've been being calmed by Takeda.

Calming down, Aiko cross her arms and return her gaze at the game. It's Oikawa's turn to serve, and the crows prepare themselves.

Aiko watch as Oikawa spins the ball in his hands, before tossing it high and spike it, towards Nishinoya.

'It took me a three replays last night, but I got a gist of it. Other than the immense power he puts to the spike, there's another reason for it to be un-recieveable. It's spins. But I don't need to worry about it'

Aiko smirk as Nishinoya cleanly recieve it, making the crowd cheer.

"Oohh he kept Oikawa's serve in play!!"

"Man, Karasuno's libero is amazing!!!"

"Nishinoya nice recieve!"

The ball began to drop at the setter's place. Using what he learned from Nekoma's setter, Kageyama look at his side, fooling Kindaichi, he then toss to Hinata doing their freak quick.

"Yeeesssss!!"

"Alright!"

Aiko sigh in relief. She and her brother talk about strategies last night, even reviewing their match against Nekoma.

'Even if they know about the quick strike, it won't be easy for them to stop it if they can't get to Hinata. This has been a battle of countermeasures from the beginning'

She look at Oikawa and narrow her dark ocean orbs.

"Aiko, Oikawa was targeting Nishinoya right?" The older coach said.

"Yeah. He must want to check Nishinoya's ability. But now that he knows he is capable of returning those serves of his, he wouldn't be targetting him now"

The heavy burden Aiko's been feeling earlier seems to grow stronger. She watch as Hinata block Kindaichi, and notice how Kindaichi seem to jump higher than Hinata.

'What?......a time lag maybe?'

Set 1

Karasuno vs. AobaJousai

2 - 4

Iwaizumu serve the ball to the other side with Daichi easily recieve it and sending the ball to Kageyama.

"Send it over!"

Hinata yell as he quickly run up towards the net and jump, Kindaichi following him to block. But Kageyama send it to Asahi who score a point.

"Alright!"

"Asahi, nice one!"

Unbeknownst to them Oikawa been eyeing Hinata for awhile now. His smile widen.

".........Got it"

Both Kageyamas shudder, as Oikawa gave his coach a sign for a time out.

AobaJousai First Time Out

The twins and Sugawara watch as Oikawa discuss something to his team.

"Wait...don't tell me..." Sugawara said bewildered.

"Damnit, that was quick....." Aiko started arms cross on her chest.

"....He already figure it out" The younger one end his sister's sentence, both send their glares at Oikawa.