Flashback pt.5

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The classroom door slams open making the students inside jump at the sudden sound. Walking inside is Yumiko Takegawa, second year, beatiful, the most popular girl in Yako Junior High, and the head of the Miya fun club. Yes, they have a fan club, what did you expect? Aside from her appearance she is also known for having a crappy attitude, bullying other girls who are nearing the Miya twins, also she's a huge slut, flirting with every boy who she can take as an advantage on.

Looking around Yumiko spot Aiko at the corner wearing her headphone, stomping to the unaware girl with her two minions behind. She slam her hand at her table making Aiko flinch, she look at Yumiko and takes her headphone off, raising a brow Aiko ask her face is still passive of emotions.

"Can I help you?"

"Leave the Miya twins alone" she demand, Aiko just look at her with a deadpan expression.

"Why?" 

"Because they're mine!" Aiko's face remain emotionless, not amuse at the declaration.

'Hers? This bitch must be joking right? I admit she is beautiful, but her attitude and claiming that the twins are her's is making me irritated. They are not things that can be easily claim. I'm not backing down just beacause a slutty princess told me to. Time to make my ancestors proud with the infamous Kageyama glare'

Aiko sigh and stand up making Yumiko back up a bit. Yumiko now realize their height differennce, Aiko is a head taller at her, and flinch when she saw her glare, making her think twice about her actions towards her earlier.

"May I please know your name and year level?"

Yumiko was suprise that Aiko would such ask such a thing, composing herself Yumiko put her nose high with slight confidence and answer.

"Yumiko Takegawa. Year two, so you better show me some respect!"

Aiko just chuckle darkly as she stare down at her.

"How cute"

"Huh?"

"I said how cute"

Aiko lean on making Yumiko stumble against the table behind her, before she can stand straight, a hand slam loudly against the table behind her, making her flinch. Yumiko slowly look back at Aiko and was petrified at the deathly glare she's giving her. She flinch when she grab a piece of her hair and twirl it between her fingers.

"Takegawa-san, you're not even worthy of my respect" by now Yumiko start to shake violently.

"Your even lower than concrete" she gave the trembling girl a smile full of pity.

"One thing I hate the most. Are. People. Like. You" at every pause Aiko made, Yumiko felt tears pooling the corner of her eyes.

"I'll get one thing straight, alright, Takegawa-san?" Leaning at her ear, Aiko look at the girls behind Yumiko staring at them directly making them flinch. She gently whisper "The twins are not yours to own. So I don't want you spouting nonsense from now on. And I don't want you near my sight- scratch that. Don't you even let me see your existence"

Leaning back she smile at her cheerfully "Got. It. Takegawa-san?"

Yumiko could only nod her head while trembling. The smile on Aiko's face suddenly vanish, and been replace with her emotionless expression "Now scram" with that Yumiko and her two goons stumble outside the room.

The whole room was silent still processing what just happened. Aiko sat on her chair once again and put her headphone on, she look at the window and mentally cried.