Flashback pt.9 (End)

I know the day is almost over, but.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY GUESS MONSTER!!

TENDOU SATORI!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤(Photo is not mine!)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
(Photo is not mine!)

Sigh. I miss him already.....

I love him so much......

Well that is all!

Read well!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

The past weeks has been hectic for Aiko. The twins visit her everyday after volleyball practice. Her father notified the school and they allowed her to study online while still recovering at the hospital.

After getting discharge at the hospital, with Aiko on a wheel chair, they made their way home.

Two weeks passed and Aiko switch to using a crutch. She practice on walking with the help from the twins, after their practice they'll take Aiko for a walk at the park where they always play in the past summer. Aiko could only watch them while sitting on the bench.

She miss playing the sport, she miss to run, to jump. She can still set and recieve, but she'll have to be at the same spot.

She wonder what would her brother think once he knew. Would he be angry? Dissapointed? Will he resent her? Aiko shakes her head.

'No. Tobio's not that kind of person....'

Even though she says that, she's still scared. She ask her father to keep it a secret from him. She wants to be the one to tell him, and so she will.

"Aiko-chan, let's go home now, it's getting late"

Osamu help her stand up, while Atsumu handed her the crutch. With the passing months passed, both of them grew taller, when they first met each other she was just one inch shorter than them, now she is only up to their neck. So unfair, she thought.

"Aiko-chan, do ya still need that? Ya can walk just fine lately this days"

"Don't be stupid Tsumu, she still needs it for balance"

"Psh, I know that....."

Atsumu cross his arms and look at the side. Aiko chuckle and Osamu just rolls his eyes at him.

"I won't be using it tomorrow"

"Oh yeah, yer going to return to school tomorrow! That's great we can spend more time again!"

Atsumu exclaimed happily. Osamu look at her in concern.

"Are ya sure yer alright without yer crutch? What'cha gonna do if you stuble?"