Chapter 63

"Stop with that face. We need you to rest and conserve energy"

"Sluuurp"

"Sigh"

For the fifth and final set, Aiko and Ukai had decided to have the young setter rest and let the third year setter, Sugawara, to take over for now.

Now Aiko have to deal with his stubborn pouting brother, who is slurpping his energy drink rather loudly, besides her. Even though he's like that, the boy know it's for the best and he trust his senpai.

"Sluuuuuurrrppp"

"If you don't decrease the sound, I'll have that pouch shove down to your throat any second now"

"......"

"Thank you"

Sugawara clench his hand together in nervousness, calming himself. He opem his eyes, when he felt something touch his hands, he blankly stare at Shimizu, who equally stare at him back. In a second, Sugawara explode into blushina mess.

"Let's wait for a couple of years before marriage!!!"

"It's okay, I don't plan on marrying you, Sugawara"

"You can't be sure though!"

Daichi and Asahi approach the silver head from behind, both have dark looks and their hand held out.

"It's just holding hands. Let me help"

"No, no. Let me"

"Stop it! Stop it! Shimizu's scent is being rubbed away!"

Asahi and Daichi both grip Sugawara's hands, the setter struggling to get out of their grips. Nishinoya and Tanaka lingers at the side aslo want to attack the setter.

The whistle blow, the set that will determine the winner will now begine.

Goshiki serve the ball to the other side. Tanaka dive down to save the strong serve.

"It's only the first serve and it's already at full strenght!"

Kageyama glared and clench his fist, Aiko huff and cross her arms.

"No shit, you blueberry"

"You're a blueberry too!"

"Atleast I'm not sour like you"

"Both of you shut up, and focus on the game!"

The twins flinch at the older coach's loud voice.

Sugawara toss the ball to Asahi, the ace spike the ball between the blockers arms, earning them the first point.

"The fifth set is only up to 15 points, right?"

The older twin nod her head, at her brother's question.

Tsukishima and Asahi jump up to block Ushijima'z spike, the ball hit the blond's hand and flew at the announcer's table.

"Nice spike Ushijima!"

"Ushijima!"

"Ushijima!"

Kawanishi serve the ball at the front, Daichi quickly set up and send the ball to Sugawara. The setter then toss to Tsukishima, but was block by Tendo.

'That toss is too low, no need to rush, Sugawara-san'

Nishinoya throw the ball to the setter's direction, Sugawara toss the ball to Asahi but Tendo easily guessed it and block the spike, fortunately the ball landed outside of the court.