Chapter 64

The moment they arrive at the infirmary, the doctor quickly instruct Tsukishima to sat at the chair and start to fix his fingers. Aiko look at the blond, he just sat quietly while the doctor treat his wound, the girl could tell that he's thinking intensively.

'He's calm.... or rather, he's focused. He's probably not thinking about the match right now, but rather what he'll do when he gets back'

Her eyes scan around the room.

'With Tsukishima gone, our defense will be decrease, knowing that, Hinata will now take full in charge of the blocking......'

A smirk unconsciously appear at her lips.

'...... pretty sure he's going to perform something unbelievable again, he always does'

She cross her arms and close her eyes.

'And it's just a matter of time till Tobio step inside the court fully rested. With those two reunited once again, it's time for a come back.... this Spring High will be a delight'

"There all done. Good thing it's just the pinky, the bleeding had stop and the dislocated part is put back in it's place. You should be good to play again"

"Thank you very much!"

After bowing, they all run back towards the gymnasium. Aiko was the first one to enter, she look at the score board and saw that Shiratorizawa is in their match point, she then look at the crows, all of them are looking down, breathing heavily. Gritting her teeth, she yelled.

"YA CAN'T LOOK DOWN!!!"

All eyes are on her, she ignore the stares and strode towards her group.

"Volleyball is a sport in which ya are always looking up!!!"

"Aiko-chan....."

"Aiko...."

The boys stare at her in shock, but soon, one by one, a grin is attach in their lips. Their spirits are lifted up, determination burning in his eyes. Right on cue, Tsukishima and Shimizu run inside after her, making the team's moral gone up more.

'That's right! Don't give up! Your light of hope returns!'

"Tsukki!!!"

Not missing a beat, the blond middle blocker walk towards the coach, even crouching down to his eye level.

"Tsuki--"

"The bleeding has stopped already. The dislocated area has also been set back in it's place. It was only the pinky that got hurt, so there shouldn't be too much of an effect on my playing"

Ukai and Hinata blink at suprise, the coach turn to Shimizu for conformation, the manager nod her head.

".... basically what he said"

Aiko sat down beside Hinata, sighing. Tsukishima sat beside her, a moment of silence the redhead spoke in a serious tone.

"I bought you your time. Well, more accurately, it was actually Yamaguchi who bought you that time"

"Really, thanks"

Hinata look proud as he utter those words, and when the blond bluntly thank him, he look even more prouder. Aiko just sat quietly while blankly stare at the court in the middle of the two middle blockers.

'The hell this two talking about? But the pressure this two are releasing are just crazy strong'

She smirk, it's time for them to win this match.