Chapter 22

"Oh we still got time? I thought we'll go and play already"

"Aiko the players needs to rest too, y'know"

"My bad~"

Ukai sweatdrop at the young girl.

"Well looks like everyone went ahead and rest somewhere, how about you rest too. The next match start's at 1:30"

"Hmm~ alright then"

Walking away Aiko made her way to the food stands and purchase herself an onigiri and a bottle of green tea. She then made her way to the balcony outside.

As she chew on her onigiri, her phone began to ring inside her pocket. Grabbing it she saw someone want's to video call her.

After accepting a call she is now face to face with a person who have gray dyed undercut hair, that matches their emotionless eyes, she also saw that the person have a white patch on their right cheek.

"Samu?"

"Hey Aiko"

"What happened to your face?"

"Ah.....about that..."

She raise her brow as she watch Osamu scratch his head avoiding her gaze through the phone.

"Oh is that an onigiri?"

Getting impatient she glare at him.

"Don't change the subject Osamu. Get the idiot on the phone"

Osamu felt a shiver down to his spine at her glare and not to mention she said his name, not his nickname, but still obey her order.

Aiko saw the shifting of the screen and guess that Osamu is sitting and went ahead to fetch his twin.

Osamu walk over to his sulking brother at the corner of the gym also having a white patch on his left cheek. Earlier while on practice Atsumu went to serve the ball but it went on an outside. Osamu comment something snarky, as usual, making his twin irritated, both started a verbal argument that led into a physical fight. Their captain both scold them and separate them both in the opposite corners of the gym.

Osamu turn his phone so that Aiko can saw the sulking blond.

"Tsumu"

Hearing his twin's voice, he was about to yell at him but choke on his voice when he saw Aiko, glaring at him through the phone.

"A-aiko-chan!?"

"Osamu sit down. I want to see both of your faces"

The grey haired twin comply and sit beside his brother, their shoulders squeeze together trying to fit their faces on the small screen.

Aiko now got to look at the twins clearly, both faces have scratches and mild bruises. She sigh making the twins pout slightly.

"I am so dissapointed right now...."

The twins look down not wanting to look at Aiko.

"Why do you guys always fight for such silly things?"

Atsumu start to open his mouth but was cut off by Aiko looking at him emotionlessly.

"It's a petty reason, ain't it?"

The blond close his mouth, before nodding the pout on his lips increases. The female could only sigh, as she looks at the two.

She loves them, as brothers of course, even though she confessed at the blond twin years ago and got rejected, that didn't stop them to form a sibling like relationship instead. They treat her like their own sister, even their parents treats her as their own daughter. But sometimes, dealing with the twins antics can be quite stressful.

"Alright, explain--"

Before she could finish her sentence, Atsumu quickly pointed at his brother.

"Samu started it Aiko-chan!"

The said boy just roll his eyes whe his brother started to throw his tantrums again.

"Now, now--"

"Well if isn't for yer shitty face I wouldn't get so irritated"

"We have the same face, we are twins ya dumb fuck!"

"Hey, I'm still talkin--"

"Yers is more shitty than mine!"

"The fuck did ya say ya bastard!?"

"Hah!? Now yer fucking deaf!?"

"Oi--!"

"I'm gonna fucking kill ya!"

"Not before I kill ya first ya shit for brains!"

Aiko could only stare at her screen with a deadpan face, as the twins are at their throats again. Putting her phone down she sips on her green tea, before looking at her phone again.

'The nerve of this two, cutting all of my sentences......'

Atsumu grab Osamu's collar shirt, Osamu toss the phone before grabbing his brother's aswell. Both completely forgot Aiko still on the phone.

Aiko felt dizzy when the screen started to swirl around.

She held her head and shut her eyes tightly. The twins are starting to get in her nerves, oh how she wants to go all the way to Hyogo and hit both of them in the head.

"Um, excuse me?"

Aiko snap her eyes open and face her phone again. On the screen a male with grey hair with black tips on the ends, he have a emotionless face but she could see confusion in his eyes.

"Uhh.......Hello...."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I saw this challenge in tiktok, where you gonna do a pose and then seconds later, the image will change, your picture will be like turned into a drawing with anime characters besides you.

I wanna do it, but I don't really use tiktok. But that ain't stopping me from drawing!

 But that ain't stopping me from drawing!

Yes~ that's me in the middle.

The pic was like taken a year ago, where life is still daijobu.

Happy reading everyone!

Stay safe!

Luv you all!