Flashback pt.6

Another fanart created by yours truly (me)

Aiko, looking down on you like dirt.

Happy reading~

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Two girls walk up to the four, it was the two minions of Yumiko from earlier, Yuki the one at front have a frown at her face as the other, Mina, is hiding at her back gripping the latter's sleeve.

Everyone watch as they approach the table. The first to notice the two is Aran who nudge Osamu, making him look up with cheeks full of rice, Atsumu who finally noticing the girls gave a confuse glance at them.

Standing behind Aiko who felt their presence but choose to ignore them, continue eating.

"Ahem" Yuki fake cough, wanting to get Aiko attention.

Aiko munch on the tempura, with closed eyes, still ignoring the two.

"Ahem!" Yuki's eye twitch as Aiko keeps on ignoring her, Mina notice her friend starting to shake in anger, decide to take matters in her own hands.

"A-ah.... K-kageyama-san...?" Mina timidly say.

Aiko stop eating, she open her eyes, revealing her  sharp and stern dark blue iris, making the twins flinch at their seats. She place her chopsticks down, looking up at the two girls.

"What" Aiko demand she was looking at them with an annoyed glare, making them flinch.

Osamu just stare at them with slight interest as he keeps on chewing, Atsumu has his chopsticks danggling at his mouth gazing back and forth at the two party, Aran just awkwardly sat there but still intriuge at what's happening.

Calming slightly Yuki gave Aiko her own glare "Apologize to Yumiko-sama, right now!"

Aiko snicker, making Yuki become irritated again "Is there something funny to what I've just said!?"

"No. But seeing you putting up a brave face after what happened eairlier is quite amusing" Aiko smirk as Yuki blush in embarassment.

She may learn from Osamu on how to ignore people you don't want to encounter, with the resting bitch face of course. But she did learn from Atsumu how to embarass and annoy people.

Aiko face them with her legs cross, her elbows leaning at the table behind her.

"Give me one good and acceptable reason on why should I apologize to your Yumiko-sama, hah?"

The trio behind her look confuse, looking at each other before looking at the three girls.

'Why would Aiko need to apologize?'

"E-excuse me!" Aran being the most mature in the group intervern.

"May I ask on what did Aiko did, for her to apologize to Takegawa-san?"

Yuki turn to Aran while pointing at Aiko who just stare at them boredly.

"Senpai! She made Yumiko-sama cry!"

Osamu stop chewing, Atsumu's chopsticks fell from his mouth, Aiko yawn, Aran blink in suprise.

"Wait hold up! Not our Aiko-chan!"

"Aiko wouldn't hurt a fly"

The twins stand up and started to defend her.

"Aiko is to sweet to make someone cry!"

"She's a shy girl, how can she make someone cry?"

"Actually what they said is true"

"Huh!?" The twins snap their heads at Aiko who have her hand raise.

"Y-ya made someone cry?"

"Well, I just said something but then she was already tearing up"

"She was petrified!"

"She's been blankly staring at the board in three classes already"

"Ain't my fault she's annoying me"

Both girls clench their jaws in Aiko's nochalant manner.

"Whatever. Just apologize to Yumiko-sama!"

"I said give me a good and acceptable reason"

"You made her cry, traumatized even, is that not enough!?"

"Well she wouldn't have been in that state if she didn't just barge in into the classroom earlier and disturb me"

That shut them up.

"Hey"

They look at Atsumu who was glaring at the two girls, that made flinch.

"Get yer asses out of here right now"

"B-but-"

"Better do what he says"

Osamu was giving them a cold gaze. The two girls run out, clearly terrified at the twins.

The three look at Aiko who was drinking her milk box rather loudly and avoiding their gaze.

"Aiko..."

"Sluuuurrpp"

"Aikooooo"

"Sluuuuurrrrrrpppppp"

"AIKO"

"Sluuuuuurrrppp- cough cough"

Aran quickly gave the poor girl some tissues. She thanks him and wipes her mouth quickly. She sigh looking at them pouting. The twins are staring at her intently with arms cross, Aran just gave her a worried look.

"What happened?" Atsumu ask.

"Sigh. Those three went to my classroom minutes after you drop me off. They ask, well more like demand me to stay away from you guys. And I refuse. She started to blabber some things and I got irritated, so I gave her a piece of my mind. That's it"

Both just stare at her in silent, making her uncomfortable under their gazes.
Suddenly she felt hands in her head.

"We're so proud of ya Aiko-chan" Atsumu wipe a nonexsisting tear fron his eye.

"Ya grown up so fast" Osamu dramatically place a hand on his chest.

Aran and Aiko just stare at the two with a deadpan expression. But let out a laugh at the end.

.........

"We'll pick ya up after classes ends, okay?"

"If anyone disturb ya again, tell us"

"Yeah that's right! And we'll take care of em'"

"Alright, alright. Aran-senpai please take this two away already"

"Ya got it. Later Aiko-chan. Bye"

"Bye"

Aiko sigh waving at them before entering the room. Once again ignoring the whispers and looks sent her way. Wishing the day would finally end so she could come to the gym, where she can find the familiar comfort when she was practicing with her brother and granfather back at home.

'I want to be on the court already, sigh'

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

So I want to finish this flashback chaps as soon as possible. So maybe another 2-3 more chaps before it ends.

Thanks~

Stay safe~

Love you all~