Chapter 42

Aiko decided that it is time for her to leave. She felt like fifth wheel.

She know that the captain cat have feelings for the pudding head. She notice the constant twitch of his eyes everytime she got close to Kenma. Though not many people would notice because Kuroo is great at hiding his emotions, but that little movement didn't escape Aiko's eyes. So she doesn't irritate him anymore further, by stealing his boyfriend.

As for the owls, Aiko may not confirm it yet, but she do know that Akaashi's and Bokuto's feelings are mutual to one another, by how they interact with each other, she's pretty sure they have something going on. Maybe they haven't confess yet? Or they want their relationship to be kept as a secret? Either way Aiko will respect their privacy.

'I'm surrounded by gay people and all of them are volleyball players. If I'm still playing would I be gay too?'

"Bye bye my precious fan!"

"See you again Aiko-san"

"Bye Aiko-chan~"

"Bye....."

She bid them farewell and exit the store. The sun is almost setting, so Aiko made her way home.

Half way through she saw the convinience store she went yesterday. She remeber Miwa saying that she's craving for sour, so being the darling sister she is, she went inside the store.
She search the store for anything sour. (My mood is sour every day, buy it instead)

She saw some gummies, jellies, dried fruits and pickled foods.

Her eyes are settled at a jar of pickled plums, making her mouth water. As she reach for the jar, another hand grab it. Aiko suddenly hit by a de javu. She recall the time where she first met the twins, where she and Atsumu grab a bag of rice at the same time.

She follow the arm of the person and her blue irises make contact with charcoal orbs.

"Oh, it's you..."

The familiar muffled voice enter her ears, making her curse in her head.

'Why!? What is he doing here of all fucking places!?'

If it's another person she would let them have the jar out of kindness, but with this man infront of her, no way in hell she's gonna. She grip the jar and tug it to her direction.

"Excuse me, but can you let go?"

Sakusa furrow his brows and tug the jar back.

"Why would I? I grab it first"

Aiko tug again, she tried to keep her smile on her face as it twitch in irritation.

"I'm the one who grab it first, Sakusa-san"

Tug

"It was me who grab it first"

Tug

"No, me"

Tug

"Me"

Tug

"Me"

Tug

"Me"

Tug

"Me--"

Suddenly something wet hit Aiko in the face, making her squint her eyes close tightly. Once she open her eyes, she look at Sakusa in shock and bewilderment.

"What the-- Did you just spray Lysol in my face???"

In his other hand, Sakusa is holding a blottle spray of Lysol, pointing at her face. His eyes are also wide, it seems he's also suprise by his action.

"Why would--!"

Spray

"Hey--!"

Spray spray

"I'm talk--!"

Spray spray spray

"Quit it--!"

Spray spray spray spray

Aiko glared up to him that Sakusa felt a chill in his spine, with droplets falling down at her chin. She let go of the jar and walk pass him, bumping shoulders with him on purpose.

She exit the store and stomp back home, the people around her made way for her, scared at the dark aura the girl is releasing.

Sakusa stare at the empty space infront of him. In all honesty, he too was suprise by his action earlier. He didn't mean too, his body just moved by it's own. But due to his embarrassment he keeps on squirting the bottle at her.

Sakusa felt a hand on his shoulder, he turn around and saw his cousin shaking his head in dissapointment, but he could see his shoulder shaking and the twitch his mouth is making.

"N-nice going, Sakusa pft- now you're never gonna get her autograph pft- hahahaha"

Komori couldn't no longer hold his laughter, he clutch his stomach while bending down. He had been watching the two behind the isle.

Sakusa glare at him, and spray at him, Komori who was laughing hard with mouth wide open, suddenly taste the chemicals from the bottle.

"Bleh! Why would you do that!? Pweh! Bleh"

He shove the jar at him and walk away.

"Buy it and give it to me outside"

Komori look at the jar and grumble.

"Why would I have to waste my money on you, just because you embarrass yourself infront of Kageyama-san......."

Aiko slam the door shut and went to the bathroom, she splash water to her face and wipe it with a towel.

She glare at her reflection, recalling the events earlier at the store. She could taste the chemicals on her mouth, she spit it out again and again.

"Sakusa fuckung Kiyoomi........ I fucking hate ya! Burn to hell ya motherfucking dipshit!!! I don't wanna see yer shitty face ever again!!!"

"Aiko! Stop yelling you're bothering the neighboors and help me with dinner!"

Miwa shout from the kitchen, she scratch her head and sigh at her little sister.

"What got her blood boiling? Wait, is she on her period?"

She made her way to her room opening some drawers.

"I know I have some pads here....."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hehehehehehehaha........

Hoped y'all enjoy!

Stay safe!

Liv you all!