Chapter 28

Kageyama look at the sleeping girl infront of him. His sister lay in her bed in a not so comfortable position in his eyes. Her hair sprawled everywhere, a strand or two inside her mouth, drool sliding down on her chin. Her alarm has gone off minutes ago, a grey stuff fox being crush under her right leg, and a yellow one been thrown into the floor, he feel bad for it.

They still have time until the meet up with the team, he woke up early to do his morning jog, when he came back his sister is still asleep.

He thinks to himself the pros and cons if he wake her sister up.

'If I woke her up, I'll face her wrath. If I don't woke her up, I'll still face her wrath....'

He wore a preplex expression, all of the outcome is her sister getting angry at him.

'Screw that. I want food'

He walk over the bed and shake her by the shoulder.

"Oi. Wake up"

No response.

"Oi! I said wake up!"

No response

"Boke Aiko wake up!"

In an instant the girl rise from her slumber and send her brother a glare.

"What!?"

She hiss, the male jump slightly but he gather his courage and send his own glare but the girl was not affected, in her eyes he just look like a kid about to throw a tantrum.

"You're alarm already went off, we'll be late if you sleep any longer.........and I want breakfast!"

Aiko grumble, spitting the hair out of her mouth.

"Fine, fine. Let me dress up first. Get the hell out"

The male nodded and went out of the room. Entering his to change in team's track pants and jacket.

Aiko yawn in an unlady like manner (To hell with manners! I eat with my bare hands and while sitting L's style). Stretching her back until a pop was heard, she clean up her bed placing the gray fox above the pillow.

"Eh? Amu-chan, where's Umu-chan?"

She look at her bed and find no sign of the yellow fox, walking around her bed she finds it just besides her night stand.

"Umu-chan how'd ya got down there?"

She dust him before placing him beside his brother.

Aiko went to her bathroom and did her morning routine. After getting dress she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them to eat.

After eating her brother went back up to his room to pack his bag. Aiko quickly pull out a container of pills outside the kitchen cabinet and drank a pill. It's her medicine for her knee, she forgot to take one yesterday, that's the reason her knee suddenly acts up. She put the small container in her bag, just incase.

The twins walk together towards their school, chatting about the match they're going to have later today. Aiko held her notebook reviewing her notes.

"Are you nervous?"

She look up and face her brother, raising a brow.

"Aren't I the one who's suppose to ask that?"

"Yeah, well are you?"

She close her notes and put it in her bag, looking straight ahead.

"I am. I'm nervous for the team"

"Well you don't need to. We'll win for sure"

"...yeah, for sure"

Aiko let out a smile, they'll win. The team worked very hard for this. She need to think positive. But, as much as she convince herself, there this nagging inside her head and an displeased feeling on her chest.

Second day

Third round

Kaeasuno vs. AobaJousai

After the captains shakes hands, both team went to their opposite sides and began to warm up. Aiko just sat at the bench, gazing at everyone.

As warm up came to an end both teams line up.

"Let's have a good game!"

Aiko's eyes narrow, she doesn't like the sudden change of the atmosphere around Seijo.

The game start with Tsukishima to serve, Kunimi recieve it sending the ball to Oikawa. Aiko brow twitch when Oikawa spike the ball instead of setting it, fooling Kageyama and Hinata who've been preparing to block a spiker.

"Waoh...!"

"It's a sudden dump shot!"

"Damnit"

Ukai mutter clearly pissed.

"Come on now. I'm going to do the same thing next time too, y'know! Don't space out and stay vigilant, okay~?"

Oikawa smugly said, making Karasuno's four stooges pissed and Daichi calms them down quickly.

Seijo's #2 serve the ball, Asahi recieving it and sending it to Kageyama who is already in position, tossing to Hinata who spike it, doing their freak quick. Unfortunatly Seijo's libero successfully recieve it, the ball fly close to the net, and Oikawa running up in a postion to spike, as Tanaka and Hinata jump for a block, Oikawa change his position and toss to Iwaizumi, earning them another point.

"A set done in a motion of a spike. Irritating....."

Aiko grip her arm, he had fooled them once again.

"Keep it up Hajime! Go go Hajime! One more!"

Seijo serve again, Nishinoya easily recieve it and send it to Kageyama. Hinata jump, with Asahi behind him for a back attack, as he's getting ready to jump, Kageyama dump the ball to the opponents side, shocking everyone except Aiko who only smirk.

'He really doesn't want to be outshine by Oikawa....'

The crowd roared.

"He fired a dump shot right back at them!!"

Kageyama look at his senpai on the other side of the net with a determine glare.

"Next time, I'll do the same thing. So please do be vigilant"

Oikawa grow an irk mark, getting his words shot back at him by his most hated kohai pissed him off.

"....you damn brat"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Oya oya oya!

Happy belated mothers day to all Haikyuu moms!

And of course Happy mothers day for the moms of my lovely readers!

Hope you enjoy!

Stay safe!

Luv you all!

🧡\(W_I)/🖤