Chapter 1 Page 2

Please listen to the following somg(s) for this page: No Song For This Page

ERRYN'S POV//

"Whatever Dolan." I say walking to second.

As walk in I see Grayson and plop a seat right next to him.

"So you going to the party tonight" he asked.

"First Ethan now you to."

"What about E? Wait did he do something to you?" He asks

"Nothing new just some classic flirty horny Ethan." I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh, well that's why I like you your not like all those other girls who'd had jumped his bones already. Plus I actually like you so don't fall for his ways. I don want to see you hurt." Grayson says.

"Aww" I say giving him a hug. Of course he had to ruin the moment my moving his hands down to my butt.

"Really Grayson way to ruin the moment" I say pulling away from the hug.

"You were litteraly asking me to touch it" he laughs.

We continue laughing and talking till Amariah walks in and sits on the other side of me.

I turn to her "What up bitch, ya ready for the science exam later on. Not to brag but imma pass this shit I'm just ready to go to L.A bitch."

Me and Amariah made this plan when we were 13 to take a few trips to L.A since she used to live there and we wanna go there after we graduate.

We don't plan on staying in Jersy for the rest of our lives

The plan was to take 3 trips. One to go do something fun like go to Coachella, the second was to go and look for an apartment, and the last one is to well, move there.

Since its our 11th grade year it's time for the first trip. Whether or not I ace the exam will deside if I get to go or not.

"Right I'm ready. 1 more year till we can finally start our life" she says.

"You guys don't have to sound so happy to leave me" Grayson says with his hand on his chest pretending to be offended.

"Oh poor Gray we won't forget you" I say laughing

"Promise me one thing" he says in a serious type tone.

"Anything" I say waiting for him to continue.

"You'll let me hit it before you leave me for L.A" he says staying serious.

"Goodbye, Grayson" I say turning back around to Amariah.

"Oh are you going to the party tonight" she asked.

"Yea you never gave me an answer on that" Gray says.

"Ugh I wasn't going to but I already know if I say no you two are going to convince me otherwise" I say.

"Damn right!" Amariah and Grayson both say in sync.

"I hate both of you." I say to them.
__

(FRIDAY 8:46)

Me and Amariah are at my place getting ready for the party tonight.

When it comes to fashon I guess you can say I'm kinda into it. My theme for tonight is red.

Amariah's style is a little different from mines. Her's is like 'I don't give a fuck yet I still look good.

Not gonna lie. I envy that, a lot. She for real don't even be trying.

"Alright bitch, so how I look" Amariah asked me while looking in the mirror.

"Honestly bitch bomb as fuck" I say hyping her up.

"I know I just wanted you to say I did" she said fluffing her hair.

"Bitch you so extra let's just go" I laugh

"Wait what about your mom won't she say something about you going out like, well that" Amariah asks me.

"Well thank you for worrying about me bu-"

"Well actually I was asking because if your mom sees you leaving like that she might get that were going to a party and tell my mom and I get trouble, but that to" she says interuptimg me.

"Selfish bitch. What I was gonna say is she working hella late tonight. So she's at work" I say laughing.

"Oh. Then what the hell we waiting on bitch leggo." She says walking down stairs.

(FRIDAY 9:27)

As soon as we step out my car I smell the sent of alcohol hit my nose.

I myself am not really a drinker, but when Amariah goes to a party she loves to get fucked.

I usually end up being the designated driver. I don't really mind. It stops me from getting drunk.

A drunk Erryn is the worst Erryn.

We begin to walk towards the big house where all the music was booming from.

Me and Amariah look at each other and nod deciding to walk in. This should be fun.

A/N

Aww shit. It's only pg.2 to and I feel a shit storm coming. Swipe up to see what's gonna happen.