Chapter 4 Page 5

Repeat song till end.

(TUESDAY 6:45 pm)

Erryn's Pov//

Of course he would try to look nice for the media.

I just put my phone down not feeling like dealing with anything.

I was about to get up from my desk and go to my bed when my door was opened.

"Mama said to come downstairs." Elsie said opening my door.

"Mmh." I responded kind of ignoring her.

"She said now, if she gotta walk up here she gone whoop yo a-s-s." She exaggerated.

I just rolled my eyes getting up passing her. "Watch the attitude." She scoffed.

I just got down the stairs and saw my mom is that kitchen.

"What's up?" I ask my mom. "Me and El are leaving tonight. She made competition." She said.

"How long will you two be gone?" I ask her.

"We'll be back next Tuesday morning." She said.

"Oh, okay. Are you going to leave me with a card or somethi-"

"You're hilarious if you think I'm letting you stay in this house here by yourself." She laughed. "What do you mean? Where am I supposed to be staying?" I ask.

"Lisa said you can stay with them." She said like it was nothing. "Mom, that's literally right next door why can't I just stay here?" I ask.

"Because you're at that age." She said simply.

"What are you implying?" I asked raising a brow. "I know you kids are at the age where you like to act grown. Doing stuff with boys and whatnot." She said.

"Mom!" I said embarrassed. "What you are. At least I know you won't be tempted to do something like that at Lisa's and Sean's place." She said making me laugh.

"What's so funny?" She asked. "Nothing Ma, alright. Imma pack." I said leaving the kitchen.

I go upstairs and grab my bag and start packing.

Once I finish up I put my bag up and turn on my tv.
__

(TUESDAY NIGHT 8:52 pm)

"Erryn! Come on me and your sister need to go an I need to lock the house up." My mom yelled.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I sighed walking down the stairs.

"Not fast enough." Elsie said as I got to the bottom. "I think I'll enjoy this break from you." I said to her as I put my bag on my shoulder.

"Psh, who said I'd miss you?" She asked with an attitude. "You girls argue too much." My mom said before opening the door.

"It's her." Me and Elsie said at the same time.

"Anyway I'll walk you over to Lisa's," my mom sighed walking out the door.

I just nodded as we all three made our way over.

When we finally made it Elsie began to ring the doorbell annoyingly. "Stop." I said slapping her hand away.

"Ow." She said holding her hand before Sean opened the door.

"Thought you guys would never make it." He laughed. "You know how Erryn is. Takes her forever to do anything." Elsie said making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever the case glad you made. You can stay in Cameron's old room." He said letting me in the house.

"And thank you, again." My mom said. "Of course. Don't mention it." Sean smiled.

I could tell they were goin to be talking for a while. I made my way up the stairs to Cam's old room. I turned the light on and put my stuff down.

I was going to go to Grayson's room when I herd giggling coming from his room before I could open the door. I was taken back when I cracked the door to see Maddison.

That didn't hurt. Lie. It does.

I can't be mad though. We aren't dating or anything. We've just had a few heated moments and went on one date.

My best friend hates me and my other best friend is something I can't explain.

I just quickly shut the door back quietly.

But an idea did come to me. I leave to back go downstairs. Sean and my mom were gone so I continued just to go out the back door and head to the big tree Ethan took me to.

I climb up what I can since the only reason I could go higher last time was cause of Ethan.

I just sit there and sighed looking at the night sky and wonder, when did it all go to shit?

When I got my test score back? When me and Grayson kissed? At the party? Or when I stopped being nerdy Erryn.

The girl who didn't have to worry about things like relationship because she wasn't cute. At all.

While I'm thinking to myself I hear a someone walking towards the tree.

"Who's there?" I turn on my phone flashlight to see Ethan.

"Erryn?" He asked.

"Ethan," I sight in relief that it's just him.

"You good?" He asked. Starting to come up the tree. "Perfect." I lied unenthusiastically.

"You saw Maddison?" He asked making his was to the branch I was on and sitting beside me.

"Yeah, I'm not mad or anything though." I said. "Then why are you here instead of inside?" He asked.

"Because today has been a really, really shitty day." I said.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked.

I just sighed. "My best friend hates me and my other one isn't even my best friend anymore. And I'm not mad at him I'm not. We aren't dating." I said laughing hysterically before realizing I'm not laughing. I'm crying.

I just felt him wrap his arm around me pulling me into him for a side hug.

"Why do you suddenly care?" I asked looking down at the ground.

"Erryn," He said. I just didn't respond.

"Look at me." He said softly. I just look up in his eyes and it feels like everything froze.

"I'm not gonna say it again. I don't hate you. I- don't make me say it because I'm really bad at-"

I cut him off by connecting our lips. It felt like everything was going in slow motion..