Chapter 14 Page 1

(May 21, 2017 Saturday 9:52 a.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

I don't blame Ethan for ending it, I don't blame Grayson for not being ok with me and Ethan. At this point, there is no one to point the finger at besides me. My whole life fell off track when I dated both of them. Besides my troubling ass love life, my bestfriend doesn't remember me. Should I be sad that he has no memory of me?

Yes. I should, but here's the thing. If he doesn't remember me he has no memory of us dating. No memory of me fucking up our friendship and dating his brother. So on the positive side, I have a chance to redo things.

Ethan went back into the room almost as soon as we were done talking but I stayed out here. Thinking, but it's time to go back in and make some good out of all of this bad. Breathe in, breathe out. Now I open the door ready to do this.

Looking in the room Ethan looks like he's getting ready to go. "Leaving?" I ask watching him while he grabs his things.
"Only for a little, I'm gonna go grab something to eat I shold be back in and hour." He pulls out his phone checking the time.
"Make sure to bring me something back.. preferably pancakes. This hospital food is killing me." Grayson complains making a slight smile appear on my face. Everything is going to shit right now but at least he can make me smile.

"I will, be back soon." He says to Grayson before leaving. When the door shut Grayson just looks at me smiling.

"You're real smiley for a guy who survived a hit and run."

"And you're really pretty for a girl who's going through it.." does he know.. did he hear me and Ethan outside the room?
"Shit, sorry did I over step? I didn't mean to.. you just look like you could use someone to talk to. If you want of course."

"No, it's fine. I'm.. going through a break up." Ethan said not to tell him about us... that doesn't mean that I can't tell him about how I'm feeling.
"Did you end the relationship or..."
"No. I was dumped." I shrug my shoulders.

"Who in their right mind would do something so dumb?" Your brother.
"It was for the best, it just sucks you know. I- we, he and I went through so much just to become a thing. And now we aren't it just.. it feels like I skrewed a lot of people in my life over just for us to not last." Oddly I feel no need to cry talking about this to Grayson. It feels like old times.

"If you guys were so.. toxic why date in the first place?" He's not completely wrong. Me and Ethan knew we'd hurt Grayson if we got together. I also had just found out that he hooked up with Amariah as soon as we broke up. It took me weeks to even think about getting with Ethan and Grayson and Amariah just.. didn't care. At the same time I can't tell him that.

"He made me feel like, like nobody ever has. He was a better person around me.. it was like.."
"Like you made him wanna do good?"
"Exactly." All I can do in this moment is smile, it also makes me realize that it's gone. And my smile fades away. I'm guessing he can sense that this whole thing is just putting a damper on my mood. He smiles before grabbing my hand with his non broken arm, his left one and he guides me to his bed and we sit down.

"So, tell me. Who were you to me? What were we?" You mean besides your ex who started dating your brother? It's almost like he's excited to know
"You were my best friend, since like elementary school. Ethan.. not so much. He basically bullied me, but you were always there to stop him and everyone else."
"For what reason? Do people still pick on you?"
"Most of them don't anymore but some do. I still cant figure out to this day why me. I know Ethan did it because he didn't like how good of friends we were." My shoulders shrug off the statement, while his eyes fill with more questions.