Chapter 2 Page 2

"So let me get this. You want us, you and me. To collab with Ethan and Grayson" Amariah asked me grabbing a drink out of my fridge.

"Why not. You know it's crossed your mind. It's good for our channel" I said as she walked over to the couch.

"Sis, don't think I'm shutting your idea down it's just that there are so many downsides," she said plopping down on the couch.

"Like what," I ask wanting to know. "Okay for starters the fans. They have a great fan base no lie, but they have a lot of fans that would come for us. You remember what they did to that poor Merideth girl" she said stopping to drink her drink.

"Okay I see your point but there are haters everywhere. We can't let that stop us" I say honestly. "Okay, let's say you're right. What if they say no" she asked.

"You know Grayson woul-"

"Ethan." She said interrupting me. "He'd put up with me for the video." I say lying to myself. "Oh yeah, you never told me what happened with you 2 at school", she said. "You right. Ok so we were in cla-" I get cut off by the sound of the doorbell.

"Grayson", I say opening the door. "That would be me", he said smiling. "My bad I'm late me and Ethan were trying to come up with next weeks video idea", he said coming in to go to the couch. "Oh really, well Amariah and I were jus-"

"Discussing our great video idea that we already have", she said interrupting me. "Actually yes. I was explaining to her how we should do a collab" I said finishing. "For real, with who", Grayson asked.

"No" I hear Amariah say faintly. "You. The Dolan Twins and Erryn and Amariah collaboration." I say hoping he will say yeah. "Grayson will you please tell her it's a terrible idea", Amariah said. "Why would I do that, I'm down hell we could start filming right now," he said smiling.

"Because Grayson, some of your fans wouldn't be so happy about us on your channel and you know it," she said trying to prove a point.

"Okay that may be true but we could also gain from it," I said looking at Grayson. "Hey, I'm down I'm with it. Look let's see how it goes let me text Ethan" he said pulling out his phone. "Yeah, maybe Ethan won't be as dumb as you to and see my point," Amariah said rolling her eyes and walking to my room.

I got up off of the couch I was sitting on to go get something to drink. I went to go open the kitchen cabinet and saw that the only cup was at a distance I couldn't reach. Of course, that didn't stop me from trying.

"Need help?" I heard Grayson ask while sneaking up beside me.

"Jesus man, I could have died," I said grabbing my chest. "Here," he said handing me the glass as I felt him pull down my shirt that came up from trying to get the cup earlier.

It became sort of quiet. "Uh well thanks," I said quietly after clearing my throat. "My pleasure," he said kind of quietly while just looking at my eyes and I at his.

I felt like he was somehow getting closer to my face.

Suddenly, I hear the front door open causing us to separate. "Wow, can't you knock?" I asked turning around to see Ethan. "Why knock when I'm invited." He said walking in. "Douche" I mumble to myself.

"So let's get to the point why the hell am I here?" He asked going to sit on my couch.

"They think that'd it would be a great idea to film a collab video." Amariah said coming from down the stairs. "Oh, okay. No way" Ethan said looking at me.

"Come on E," Grayson said walking over to his brother. "It could be fun" he said. "Fun for what, us to film with her, come on Gray. You aren't dumb" he said laughing.

"E you don't have to be like th-"

"Be like what Gray? Truthful? I can bearly can stand her in real life better yet have to make a video with her," he said scoffing.

"Wow E. What the hell is wrong with you," Grayson asked getting in Ethan's face.

"Grayson, it's fine. He doesn't want to it was just a suggestion." I said shrugging acted unbothered by his words. He's just pissed at me from earlier. I get it.

"A suggestion that you just wasted my time on. I had someone waiting on me. You knew there was no way that I would ever film with you."

"Okay Ethan that's really enough, chill out" Grayson said shoving him. "Aye man don't tell me what the hell to do," Ethan said said shoving him back. With that Grayson shoved back.

"Guys knock it off both of you chill out," Amariah said.

With that, they both just stood there in silence. Then out of nowhere the silence was broken by Ethan punching Grayson. With that, they both went at it.

"Hey, hey! Stop, I said stop dammit" I said getting in between to 2. While trying to stop the fight. Suddenly I feel a stinging sensation on my cheek knocking me to the floor.

"What the hell Ethan, Erryn are you okay?" I heard Amairah ask.

Without hesitation I got up and opened my front door, leaving. What the hell was his problem I got that he was pissed but to attack his own brother, his best friend? That's fucking low.

I start walking down the street I live on going on a walk hoping it'd calm me. I soon hear someone calling my name behind me. I really don't feel like snapping at whoever it is, or crying in front of them.

I just need to keep going. "Erryn!" They yelled getting closer. I turn around finally to catch a look at who was calling my name...