Chapter 10 Page 3

(Repeat song till the end)

(Friday 2:49 p.m.)

Erryns Pov//

Of course another day another party. I'm in my last period of the day, science. I'm just finishing up a lab.

"Need help?" I hear making me look up to see Ethan.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask looking back down at the lab. "Mr.Carden told us that we had to come in here. Partner up with your class." He said leaning on the table.

"Well I guess your my partner." I say smiling. He just looked at me smiling while I continue doing the lab.

"What?" I ask lightly laughing. "You look, cute when you're all focused with your goggles on." He said making me smile and shake my head to myself.

"You also look good under me when I'm making you cum." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spin.

"Ethan you're distracting me." I say trying to focus. "You're right. My bad." He said now sitting upright up since he was leaning over me.

"So, you going to Maddison's party?" He asks. "Funny, you think I have a choice." I say putting the stuff I was doing the lab with down since I'm done.

"Just tell her you don't want to go." He shrugged. "Yeah, no." I say smiling. "It's not gonna be that bad anyway." I shrug.

"Well, I'd love to be your plus one." He smiled. "I didn't ask." I laugh. "Didn't have to." He said.

"Pick me up at 6?" I ask. "Whatever you need." He said. "Ugh, I already know Grayson's gonna have some whack ass date." I say rolling my eyes.

"He's just trying to replace you. He knows it's impossible." Ethan says swiping the pad of his thumb across my cheek. "Won't stop him from trying." I shrug.

•••
(Friday 7:29 p.m.)

I stay in my bathroom getting ready for the party. I don't really do that much makeup.

My main priority was my dress. I didn't want anything too 'slutty' but a really sexy look so I chose a red velvet dress.

I start to dance when a my favorite song from my playlist pops up. Oui by Jermih.

"Nice moves." I hear making me turn around. "Ethan what the hell?!" I ask shocked.

"Didn't mean to scare you, the front door was open and you weren't answering you phone." He says.

"So you broke in?" I ask laughing.

"Okay when you put it like that the it looks weird." He says. "That's because it is." I say looking it the mirror. "Oh whatever, what are you wearing?" He asks.

"Um this." I say turning around to face him. "Um no you're not. You just got out of a relationship every guy is going to know you're single and you want to wear that?" He asks.

"Yeah what wrong with it?" I ask. "You look sexy." He says with a straight face.

"Thank you, that why I'm wearing it." I smile. "That's the point. You don't need to look sexy. You can wear it but not like that you're not." He said.

"What do you want me to do to it then?" I ask. "Here." He said putting his jacket over me. (Like in the picture at the top) "Oh this actually looks good. Thank you." I say smiling.