Chapter 6 Page 2

(Repeat song till end)

(Friday 9:45 pm)

Erryn's Pov//

When we get to the party I told Grayson I'd get some drinks and talk to a few people so he went to hang with Ethan.

Usually I don't drink but this time I change my mind. It's time to go crazy (If you get it you get it😉).

I go to the table and just start downing some drinks. After deciding I had enough I get up from where I was sitting about to go look for Grayson.

That was until someone bumped into me.

"Hey." I slurred looking up to see Amariah.

"My bad." She said sarcastically. "You know Erryn, you really are something. Heard you made it official with Grayson, funny considering you stay all over his brother." She said.

I may be a little drunk but I will always know when to tell a bitch off. "Bitch please your just pressed because you want him." I said not realizing I let it slip till just then.

I was about to take it back and apologize till she spoke up.

"You know what fuck you Erryn. Just know you may be his choice now, but I didn't say anything. A couple months back he came to me first. We met up and we fucked, so go ahead be happy with him knowing your his second choice." She smiled smugly.

As I was processing I see Grayson out the corner of my eye. She turns to see him to.

She probably thinks I'm going to get into and argument with him and we break up, naw. I'm not giving her what she wants.

I just walk away from her angrily. She just looks at me smirking while I went up to him.

"Hey where were you?" He asked. "No where, let's go dance." I said tugging at his shirt.

"I really don't want to." He said smiling. I stood on my tip toes and whispered in his ear. "I'll make it worth your while." I said pulling away smirking.

He just playfully rolled his eyes looking at me with lustful eyes.

"Get your ass on the dance floor." He said grabbing my ass pulling me into him.

I just smiled before tuning around and gaping to the dance floor feeling Amariah's eyes on us.

I have a point to prove.

We get to the dance floor and Cardi B is blaring through the dance floor.

I turn my back to his chest and put his hands on my waist. I immediately start grinding on him while his hands guide me.

I bend over basically twerking on him.

I could tell he was enjoying this but that's not even what it's about for me. I look to see Amariah watching Grayson.

Soon I stand up straight and turn to face him kissing him. "Erryn, we're in the middle of the dance floor." He groaned pulling away.

"Sorry, just showing off what's mine." I whisper in his ear. That's when I turned around from feeling someone push me.

"Erryn," Grayson said pulling me into him since I almost fell.