Chapter 5 page 1

(Repeat song till end)

(Tuesday 10pm)

Erryn's Pov//

I didn't want it to stop, but it did. I felt him pull away leaving me hanging. "We- we should go inside." He whispered.

"Uh yeah of course." I said smiling. He then started leaving the tree before helping me down.

I've never thought that me and Ethan could really be something because in my mind he hated me. Guess not.

We kept walking until we reached the house he was bout to open the door when I stopped him.

He just looked up at me.

"For what it's worth, I don't hate you either." I smiled before kissing his cheek only for him to continue to open the door.

As soon as we walked in we saw Grayson coming down the stairs. "Erryn, there you are my dad told me you were here." He smiled.

"Uh, yeah." I said.

"I'll be upstairs." Ethan said leaving before I could stop him. "What were you doing with Ethan?" He asked.

"Not important," I sighed. He just nodded. "So, I saw Maddison was here." I said throwing it out there.

"You saw that huh?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. I just nodded.

"Oh, it wasn't like that. I promise." He said coming towards me realizing what I was implying.

"I mean it's fine. I get it we aren't together or anything." I said acting like I don't care. "Erryn," he sighed.

"What?" I asked. "I'd never play with your mind or emotions. I'm not going to we aren't just friends anymore." He said grabbing my hand.

"If you don't want me hanging out wit Maddison then done. I'll do it because that's what you want. Yeah our relationship is completely fucked but I do want us to be together," he said making me smile.

"I- I cant talk about this right now." I said leaving. Now was the worse time ever to discuss this.

I just kissed his brother. This is insane. What in the hell was I thinking.

Like I said earlier we aren't together but, I do like him. I take off my regular clothes and get ready to go to sleep.

I'll worry about all of this tomorrow.
__

(Friday 5:40 pm)

I went out go get a new charger for my phone since I lost mine. As I pull into the Dolans driveway I see a car that wasn't here before.

I roll my eyes annoyed at the fact that whoever it is took where I normally park. I get out and go to the house door.

When I open it I look to see Grayson in the kitchen. Things have been better for us.

We had a talk and we came to the agreement that it's best if we just went to how things were before. I missed my friend.

I don't know what I would have done if we dated and things went sour making us break up. I would have been loosing a best friend and a boyfriend.

"Hey, who's car is that out front?" I ask before I hear a loud moan from upstairs. With that Grayson just lifted his eyebrows with the 'again' face.

"Does he not like going to their place why bring them here?" I ask annoyed before sitting at the table beside Grayson.

"He says that'd only give them the impression that he wants to do it again. With him it's kind of a thing." Grayson shrugged.