Chapter 6 Page 4

(Repeat song till end)

(Monday 8:34 am)

Erryn's Pov//

I spent the entirety of my weekend pissed at Grayson but mainly myself. I want to tell myself, hey we're even. I kissed Ethan, he had sex with Amariah, but I know it's not the same.

We were nothing but friends when he and Amariah did what they did.

"Erryn," Ethan said catching my attention as I came in to sit down.

"Don't." Is all I said. I can't believe everything I had with Grayson is gone because he likes to play sick games with me. To in the end tell me I was nothing.

"Erryn I'm serious I want to talk to you." He said. "Fine go." I said looking at him.

"Not here." He said then looking at the door.

I just nodded understanding what he meant. We had our sub today so there wasn't a teacher watching out for us. I got up and left standing in the hallway waiting.

Soon he came out. He just looked at me and kept walking. I just followed him and soon enough we were in the janitor's closet.

He just looked at me not saying anything so I decided to speak up. "Ethan, why. Okay, why all the games. You act sincere and then you stop and your a dick." I say.

"No, Erryn you have it backwards. I am sensear, I just act like a dick. The last thing I wanted was for you to fall for Grayson. He's my brother but I can also be the one to tell you he's a dick."

At this point I'm completely confused. Just straight lost. That's when it hit me. He was always telling me the truth.

The warnings the telling me what Grayson is really about.

"Ethan why tell me the truth, why warn me and then treat me like shit?" I ask.

"Because, my brother is something else but it was hard for me to know if he was just trying to play you or if he really liked you. He never talked about or treated a girl the way he did you. So I didn't want to be wrong. I wanted you not to believe me. I immediately regretted it when I found out he got with Amariah." He said.

"So, what do you think he's doing now? Does he really care for me or am I just another one of them?" I asked really wanting to know.

"I don't know anymore. I was sure he was but when he found out we kissed he was so, so hurt." He said.

"But I'm tired of putting what I want aside for wondering weather or not what he wants is real when I know for a fact what I want is real." He said I have no idea what he means when I'm knocked out of my thoughts.

I feel him kiss me he had both his hands on my cheeks pulling me into him. I couldn't continue though. He was right.

I don't know if Grayson's feelings for me are true, but I know how I feel about him.

"I'm sorry." I said as pulled away. "It's fine. You need to find out how he feels about you. I just wanted you to know how I feel." He said.

I thought I could do this, today, but I can't. I can't do this.

"Uh, yeah. Can we just leave?" I asked wanting to go. He just nodded. With that we both left the closet.

As I left I see Grayson passing the janitor closet that me and Ethan were leaving, together. Of course this would happen. "Grayson, I-" before I could explain he spoke up.

"It's fine message reserved. Tell me the truth, it wasn't just one kiss was it. I fought with my own brother for picking on you and talking shit about you. Kinda funny how you were probably fucking him and had something going on the side with him." He said looking hurt.

"Grayson chill out let us explain." Ethan said.

"Nah, it's fine. Ethan I don't need your help, it looks like Grayson's got this whole thing mapped out himself. I'm sick a tired of the games. Your fucking paranoid and it's what's going to end us." I said.

"Going to end us? No, that's where you got it wrong you ended us. I was stupid to think you were different than any other girl. I used to think you were the only girl who wouldn't fall for his bullshit. In the end you're just like the rest of them." He said, and it really hurt when he said it because it was true.

He's right he used to think that and I let him down.

"I'm not gonna let you sit here and put her down like this." Ethan said.

"Put her down like what? Like you used to. Erryn I just want you to know something about Ethan while your out here with him-"

"Grayson stop." Ethan said trying to cut him off.

"No, let me speak my truth. Erryn I've always liked you. You were the only person I could depend on not to ever choose my brother over me but here's what you should know. He was the reason your life was hell. The whole thing of 'lets trash Erryn' he started that. All of it from the shit talking to the people doing the cruelest shit like tripping you and throwing things at you. I never told you because I thought you'd hate me for the things my brother did. But get this, as soon as he saw you as 'hot' he tried to make a bet with me and our friends about who could bag you first. You were and are nothing more than a game to him." He said.

I just looked at Ethan who looked disappointed in himself.

"Yeah, then what the hell am I to you?" I ask looking at Grayson. He finally looked at me with sorry eyes.

"Shit Erryn I-"

"Don't talk to me Grayson. Both of you stay the hell away from me." I said before leaving.

I feel like complete utter shit.