Chapter 1 Page 4

Please listen to the following song(s) for this page: No Song For This Page

ERRYN'S POV//

Before texting Gray back I decide to post to my Instagram I've been hella inactive.

@Erryn4real

Erryn4real: Been inactive so here a lil sum sum😚Liked by AskBoutAmariah, ElsieGotSass, GraysonDolan and 602 moreComments:@AskboutAmaria: ig you cute or whatever@AskboutAmariah: 😍😍🤞🏽💖@GraysonDolan: ^@GraysonDolan: 😍Fine asf@EthanDolan: Quit ...

Liked by AskBoutAmariah, ElsieGotSass, GraysonDolan and 602 more
Comments:
@AskboutAmaria: ig you cute or whatever
@AskboutAmariah: 😍😍🤞🏽💖
@GraysonDolan: ^
@GraysonDolan: 😍Fine asf
@EthanDolan: Quit playin and hmu 🤙👅😍

I roll eyes at Ethan's comment. I deside to text Grayson back.

To: Grayson
From: Erryn
Hey are you at your house I'm omw over rn.

From: Grayson
To: Erryn
Yup. I'll be waiting

I don't know why but before I went over I just decided to lazy around for a few minutes before finally walking out my house.

I begin to walk to Grayson house. The walk is no less than 2 minutes.

It feels like I'm there with within seconds.

I knock on the door twice before I see Sean open the door. He's the Dolan's dad.

"Hey Mr.Dolan" I say politely.

"Oh Erryn, it's nice to see you long time no see. What brings you by" he asks.

"Um I'm here for Grayson. He said he's here"

"Oh yes he's up in his room" he says opening the door all the way reaviling the stairs.

"Thanks" I say waving and walking upstairs.

I knock on Graysons room door.

"What E" he yells sounding annoyed.

"Do I look like E" I asked opening the door and walking inside.

"Finaly Erryn, I need your help that exam that you had to take yesterday I have to take the same one Monday and I wanted to know if you could help study"

"Really Gray you called me over here for that" I asked relived.

"Well yes it's worth 20% of our grade. What'd you think I called you I've for" he laughs.

"Not this" I laugh.

"Well will you help me or not" he asked.

"Ugh why not" I say

"Alright so since I didn't know we were supposed to be studying I didn't bring a book" I say walking over towards his bed where he's sitting.

"It's cool we can share mines" he says as I sit down on his bed while keeping some space between us.

"Alright" I say getting comfortable.

"That means you're gonna have to sit a little closer to me" he says with a smirk and pulling me closer to him. Like really close.

It goes silent. Next thing I know he's leaning in.

Before our our lips meet I tuck my hair my hair behind my ear and clear my throat.

He really is gonna make it hard for me to act like things are normal between us, cause all I can think about is kissing him.

I was going over the different types of formulas when I felt his hand on my thigh.

"Whatcha doing there Dolan" I ask smiling

"Oh my bad I didn't even realise it. I guess your just iresistable" he smirks.

"W-what was that I was saying about t-the umm periodic table" I say trying to stop myself from doing something that would mess up our friendship.

After that we countined to studied for a good hour.

"Alright Dolan ya done waisting my time" I ask sighing.

"Well I guess unless there's something else" he saying looking up down.

"Yea we're done here. See ya" I say getting up and exiting his room.

After shutting his room I hear a faint bye.

I chuckle to myself as I'm about to go to the stairs I get stopped by you already know. Ethan.

"Wow this is new stopping by to see me huh"

"Don't flatter yourself I'm here for Grayson." I say brushing past him.

"Aw I'm hurt" he says following me.

"Only problem is Gray could never make you feel the way I can" he says whispering in my ear.

"Ya- no goodbye Ethan" I say walking out his house.

What is that's bitches problem. Like there are girls that's would die if he just looked at them.

You would think with over 5 million followers on Instagram you's have plenty of bitches to fuck with.

Well I know one thing. He's not gonna get to me. Like Gray said I'm smart. I'm not all those other girls I'm not gonna throw myself at him.

Even though it's tempting as hell.
__

(SATURDAY 6:45 PM)

"Yeah so anyway I go there and guess what, he didn't even talk about last night he called me over to fucking study, and the whole time he was flirty as he. Like double his usual amount." I tell Amariah on FaceTime.

"Did you want to talk about last night?" She asked

"Honestly. No, bu-" she cut me off by saying.

"Well then bitch what's the problem" she asked shoving three hotfries in her mouth at the same time.

"Well just cause I don't want to doesn't mean we shouldn't" I explain

"Ok well when he flirted did you flirt back, play it off, or ignore it"

"All three I guess, oh I almost forgot. Ethan showed up all 'I could make you feel better than he ever could' A bitch was flustered"

"Nigga, when the hell did we start to use the word 'flustered' what the fuck. You know damn well I don't know what that mean. Like bitch you got me 'flustered' face ass"

"And Goodbye Amariah" I say laughing at her dumb ass.

"I'm just sayin you know damn well don't no nigga sa-"

I cut her off bye hanging up. Obviously she's no help in this situation.

I then get a text from her.

From: Amariah
To: Erryn
Bitch!

I just left her on read I just need to think about this whole thing.

From: Amariah
To: Erryn
I know you read that. Fuck you.

This bitch I swear.

A/N

One more page of chapter 5 hate. Mmm swipe tf up now.