Chapter 2 Page 1

ERRYN'S POV//

I go back to class and shortly after me Ethan came in. Of course, sitting down beside me.

I can't believe him. How the hell can he say that? If he was trying to make me feel bad it was working.

How could he say I don't give him the time of day when the only reason he talks to me is for my body.

On top of that, I apparently break his heart. Maybe Grayson was right. This is just all apart of his tricks to get me to have sex with him.

I'm not going to let him get to me. As Grayson said I am smart, smart enough not to even think about this. In fact, I'm so smart that I know now I passed my exam.

The teacher wants us to do another research paper. These are what kill my grade.

Every time, so I need to get this done no more fooling around. I have to go to Coachella.

I keep taking the notes when I feel him staring at me.

I finally get enough of it and snap my head to him and mouth "what?"

He just gets up and stormes out the room. Of coarse the teacher tries to stop him but he's stubborn as hell and he's just gonna do him.
__

Finally, I reach second period. I walk in and take a seat. Shortly Amariah and walks in.

"Hey, can you hang after school we haven't really hung out just you and me in a while," she said to me.

"Yup I was just about to ask you the same thing," I say to her.

"Girl have I got some tea to spill to you after school," I say.

"Shit, who's it about," she asked leaning into the conversation now.

"Ethan," I say plainly.

"Ugh you really fucking with him," she asked disgustedly.

"Not really but we got into what I guess you could call an argument," I say shrugging.

Right when I finish Grayson walks into the room.

"We'll continue this conversation later," I say turning around to Grayson.

I'd love to say Ethan's words didn't affect me, but what he said about Grayson kind of hit me. What if Ethan really was trying to help me. Before I have time to think I ask him.

"Hey you wanna come with me and Amariah to just I don't know to hang after school"

"I'd absolutely love to thanks I guess" he replied.

Just then I feel myself being pulled around.

"Did you just invite Grayson to our hangout, like I get it he's my best friend too but he's always 3rd wheeling with us." She said sounding kind of annoyed.

"I know I know, but he's apart of the tea," I say leaning forward not wanting Grayson to hear us since he's sitting beside me and Amariah's in front of me.

"Oh, I got you," she said turning around to face her desk.

As the lesson starts instead of talking to Amariah or Grayson like I usually I just sit there and actually listen and take the notes. Considering I really want to go to Coachella I NEED to pay attention.

I also may or may not be a little on edge about Grayson.

I mean his own brother just told me that we're not even friends and that he just wants to have sex with me.

It's not that I'm not down cause I mean I am. Have you seen Grayson and Ethan? It's just that even if I tell myself that it's just gonna be a one-time thing I know that I will catch feelings.

Like Ethan, I had a huge ass crush on him form like since the time I met him, but he just always treated me like I didn't mean shit to him or like I was a nerd. Until like last year when I discovered contacts, makeup, and started taking I guess you can say better care of myself. Not to mention going from an A-cup to a C-cup.

I guess time passed by faster than I thought it did considering that everyone was starting to pack up.

Guess I was too lost in my thoughts to even realize that class was ending.

"Have you seen Ethan everyone keeps telling me he stormed out of class?" Grayson said as I stood up putting my stuff in my bookbag.

"Uh, I don't know I think he did leave" I lie.

"Wait didn't you just have a class with him? Do you know why or what made him leave" he asked?

"I don't know Grayson," I say a little harsher than I meant to while putting all my books into my bookbag.

"I was just asking. My bad. You good?" He asked standing up.

"Nothing, my bad. Look, I'll just see you after school" I say walking off.

"See you," he said as I walked out.
__

After school ends I get to my car and open my door.

I get in and my hands immediately fly to my hair.

Not only has today been a mess, but I need to film a YouTube video today to be able to post by Friday.

I and Amariah have a channel together and we kinda need to film. I want to ask Gray if he wants to collab with us but that also means Ethan would have to join and ugh. I don't think we're on the best of terms.