Chapter 8 Page 1

(Reapte Song Till The End)

Erryn's Pov//

Ethan came up to me and started kissing my lips.

"Are we really going to have sex in this bathroom?" I said pulling away from the kiss.

"Fuck yes babygirl." He said gripping my ass. He started kissing my neck already leaving hickeys.

I got on the floor and unbuckled his pants. I took his already hard dick and started sucking.

He threw his head back in pleasure. He let out a groan and pushed my head down for me to choke on his dick.

I got up and took off my clothes. I sat on him letting his dick slide into me. I started riding him. I felt so much pleasure, I tried holding in my moans since we were in a airplane.

I moved my hips back and fourth. I can feel him taking control by pounding into me deep. Fuck I'm about to cum. I started feeling a knot in my stomach. "Ahhh fuck I'm about to cum baby."

I said quietly so people in the seats wouldn't hear us.

"Hold on babygirl I'm almost done." He said still pounding into me.

I can see sweat beads dropping down from his face to his chest. Fuck that's hot. "Fuck Ethan I can't hold it in anymore!" I said about to cum any second now.

He kept pounding into me. I let it out I came on his dick. I let out a small moan.

"Mmm fuck baby." I said out of breath. He kept thrusting into me. Still not about to cum. I can feel my body still shaking from the organism I just had.

Every thrust was going in deeper than the other. I couldn't help but roll my eyes back from how much pleasure he was making me feel.

I got off his dick and went to sucking it again. My head bobbled up and down his length. Fuck he was huge. I gave in a teasing hard suck and I can feel his pre-cum in my mouth.

He brought me up to him and started sucking on my breasts then went down to my entrance. He stuck his tongue in me and started eating me out.

I can feel my body going weak. He stuck his dick in again and started thrusting.

I felt a knot quickly form in my stomach again. "Don't stop Ethan I'm about to cum!" I said arching my back. I felt his thrusts get sloppier.

I felt his dick twitch inside me. He filled me up with his cum. "Shit Erryn," He said breathing hard.

"Erryn, Erryn, Erryn!"

Suddenly I wake up breathing heavily. "Erryn, you good? You were breathing very... hard." Ethan said sounding concerned.

"I'm uh, I'm fine. Just a bad dream." I said shaking it off. "Bad? Sounded like you were enjoying it." He said smirking. I just looked at him confused.

"You were moving a lot and basically moaning Erryn, someone having wet dreams?" He asked.

"Fuck you." I said rolling my eyes. "I would say in you dreams but I mean-"

"Don't flatter yourself. What makes you think it's was about you?" I ask cocking my eyebrow. "I know I have an affect on you. It's nothing new." He shrugged confidently.

"Please, you wish." I said honestly. "Then look me in the eye and tell me that while we're having this conversation that you're not imagining the different ways I could make you feel." He whispered sending chills down my spine.

"Whatever." I saw before pulling out my phone. "That wasn't a no." He smirked before putting his headphones on.

I just roll my eyes and do the same.
__

(Saturday 2:34 p.m)

"You've got to be kidding me." I say looking at the hotel.

"Okay, I may have went a little overboard." Ethan said looking at me. "A little? There's a hot tub, inside of the room!" She said starting towards one of the rooms.

"I just thought if I paid for the ticket might as well go all out for the hotel too. Plus it's really my fault you're grades weren't making the cut to come here. I distracted you I mean hell I got you high. But maybe if I wasn't there your grades would have been good. He said. With that I walk up to him and hug him wrapping my arms around his neck.

He reluctantly wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

He smells like, really nice.

"Not to ruin this moment or anything but like when are we gonna go out to go Coachella shopping." Amariah asked making us break apart.

"Uh, you didn't ruin anything I was just saying thank you." I said.

"Yeah, uh you two should go out, shop and whatnot. I can stay here." Ethan said.

"What? Afraid I'll make you pay for my outfits too along with the trip?" I ask jokingly.

"Actually, that's what this is for." He said before getting something out of the bag that he put on the counter.

He took out a note and gave it to me.

The note:

I hate that I can't be on this trip with you, but I hope you have fun you deserve it. Don't worry about me or anything else just have fun. I just wanted to give you this because I know you have to go shopping for clothes. Especially since your going to Chella. So I couldn't not give you something. Thank me later.

Love you, Grayson

The end of the note.

"Wait wha-" before I can even finish speaking Ethan hands me a envelope. "Open it." Is all he says.

I reluctantly open the envelope to see a card and a piece of paper I read what it says.

Paper Reads:

This is a debt card that should take care of everything. It has roughly 3k on it. I know how you are. Don't tell me you don't want it, or that it's 'too much' nothing is enough for you.

Paper End.

"Earth to Erryn what is it?" Amariah asked. "Grayson just gave me like 3k to go shopping like what the actual hell?!" I ask shocked.

"How much do you think this trip cost?" Ethan laughed. "What the fuck where are you guys getting this money?" I ask in disbelief. "Our merch line has been doing I guess kind of well and it's basically just YouTube money." Ethan shrugged.

"So in conclusion it's time to go shopping." Amariah said. "Oh yeah." I laughed. I grabbed my mini book bag and me and Amariah went towards the door.

"Uh, what do you think your doing? You're coming." I said to Ethan. "It's fine I can stay." He said.

"You could.. or you could bring your ass on." I said. "You're not going to let me stay are you?" He asked.

"Of course not." I said waiting on him as Amariah held the door open. "Fine, but I'm only coming to see you in a bikini." He said following behind me while I left the room.

"Of course you are." I said rolling my eyes.