Chapter 5 Page 2

(Repeat song till end)

(Friday 7:45 pm)

Erryn's Pov//

"How them grades looking?" My mom asked on FaceTime.

"They're good mom." I said smiling. "California good?" She asked. "That doesn't matter anymore." I sighed. "Doesn't matter? What's going on?" She asked.

"Amariah isn't happy with me right now. Honestly I don't think we're even going she won't speak to me." I said.

"Did you apologize?" She asked. "I tried. She won't even tell me what I did Ma." I said.

"Do I need to call Tif?" She asked talking about Amariah's mom. "No. It's okay. If she won't tell me it's fine. She doesn't deserve my friendship." I said shrugging.

She just started laughing. "I'll call you back later Erryn." She said still laughing.

I just nodded before the phone hung up.

I was about to turn the tv on when there was a knock at the door. "Yes," I answer.

The door opens to show Ethan. "My mom and dad want to know if you want to come down and watch a movie with us?" He asked.

"Uh sure, I'll be down in a few." I said waiting for him to close the door. "Is there something else you need?" I ask.

He just shook his head no and left.

I don't even bother to wonder anymore. I think he just enjoys messing with me.

I get comfortable and open my door going downstairs. "Erryn, there you are. We're about to watch Me Before You." Lisa said as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

I just nodded and tried to see where I was going to sit. There are three couches.

Lisa and Sean are on one Ethan on his own and Grayson isn't in the living room.

"Oh Erryn, you're watching with us?" Grayson asked coming out of the kitchen with a bowl of chips.

"Couldn't miss it." I shrugged.

"Here, sit with me." He said going the the empty couch. I followed and sat beside him.

"Nine times out of ten this movies gonna be boring, my mom chose it." He whispered as Lisa hit play.

"Hey, give her some credit, it might be good." I giggled as he pulled me into him and but the blanket over us.

"You can tell me if I'm too close, you know since we're friends." He whispered. I just smiled and scooted into him some more.

With the whole friend thing I've thought about it, he's right. I don't ever want to loose our friendship but I do feel things for him of course I do.

We are maybe halfway through the movies but Grayson keeps texting. He's stuck in his phone.

I know it's non of my business but I just can't help but wonder who it is.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He whispered to me before getting up.

I look in his spot to see that he left his phone. I pick up his phone and open it with my finger print since mine is in his phone and his is in mine.