Chapter 8 Page 2

(Repeat song till the end.)

(Saturday 2:55 p.m.)

Day: 1 in California

Erryn's Pov//

Amariah got in the back of the rental car while me and Ethan got in the front since he's driving.

"So what's the destination?" He asked making me look back at Amariah. "Shit, hell if I know. Go crazy." She said.

"I say we go to the outlet. See what kind of stores they have." I shrugged. "I'll turn on the GPS." Ethan said clicking on it and typing in the outlet.

"Are you kidding me?" I said looking at what the GPS said. "What?" Amariah asked from the back seat.

"The nearest outlet is like a whole 40 minutes away due to traffic." I said.

"You're the one who wants to live in a big city like this some day. Big city big traffic." Ethan said. "Just drive the car." I say not caring for his comment.

"Wake me up when we get there. I got like no sleep at all on the plane." Amariah said. "Okay." I said before she put in her earbuds.

Now that just leaves me to deal with Ethan. I just plug my phone in to charge. Since it's charging I can't listen to music.

Love the new iPhones...

I just get on my phone and scroll through my social media's wasting time. Soon I look to see that Grayson texted me.

Text Messages:

🔒❤️Minneee/G❤️🤤

You landed yet?

Yeah, we got off the plane about an hour or so ago.

Oh, well I miss you already. Don't know how I'm supposed to get through a whole week without you here.

Same here. Being here with Ethan instead of you is torcher but on another note I got your.. gift.

You mean the debt card.. I thought you wouldn't need it until like tomorrow.

Well I haven't used it yet

Can you FaceTime?

I could but I'm in the car with Ethan we're driving to the outlet.

Even better I can talk talk to him. It's only been hours and I miss both of you.

Fine

End of Texts.

I closed the messages app but before I couldn't even call him he called me. The sound of my ringtone made Ethan turn his head.

I answered the phone and watched Graysons face appear on my screen.

"There's my beautiful girl." He said making me smile. "Hey Gray." Ethan said while watching the road.

"Hey bro. Thanks again for taking Erryn I know we've been going through a rough patch lately." Grayson said.

"Of course it's my fault anyway but how's New York?" Ethan asked. "Well I don't really know yet. I've only been here for like 2 hours or so." Grayson said.