Chapter 12 Page 2

(The smut in this chapter is not mine. Enjoy.)

(Repeat song till the end)

(Monday 8:13 p.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

"Ethan my mom could come back anyway minute," I whisper sitting on his lap as he's leaving light, yet sweet kisses on my neck.

"You don't seem to me stopping me," he whispers smirking against my neck.

"That's because it feels really, really good." I whisper, at the same time I feel his hand slide up my shirtless back and unclip my purple lace bra making me gasp.

"You mind telling me how good it feels?" He asks seductively.

He tosses my bra and picks me up making me feel my bare chest against his only to be put back down on my bed but there's a change in position.

"So fucking good." My breathing picks up.

He's now instead on top of me kissing me he slowly pulls away from the kiss seductively biting my lower lip.

He goes up to me ear and whispers "Tonight's about you princess." He says pulling away smirking.

I watch him waiting for his next move. He slowly slides my panties down my legs and off of me.

"I want you to do something for me baby girl." He says while teasing me rubbing up and down on me.

"Anything." I whisper wanting him to just please me already. "Sit on my face." He said throwing me off making me giggle nervously.

"I'm deadass serious Erryn," He says with a straight face. "Ethan I don't know-"

"It wasn't a question." He says cutting me off, before I could protest he flips us over and pulls me up to his mouth attacking my core.

Immediately I throw my head back, and bite my lip loving the feeling. "Oh my fucking god." I moan holding on to the headboard.

My hands grip on tight to the headboard feeling the amazing feeling he's giving beneath me.

He grips onto my thighs makings sure that I can't move.

"Shit Ethan," I groan rolling my eyes back, suddenly he flips us over putting me beneath him.

"Wrong name princess." He says now adding two fingers instead of his mouth. "Just like that Daddy." I say using the correct name.

"You like that? You like when daddy gives you what you want?" He asks speeding up and connecting his mouth to my clit.

"I do." I moan. "Damn your so wet for me." He mumbles against me. "Only for you." I breathe heavily.

"You got that right. God I love you. The way you taste, the way you need me, the way you moan for me, how wet you get for me." He said affecting me.

"I'm gonna cum." I moan.

"Do it. Cum for daddy let go and cum for me baby girl." He said while I try to hold I back.

"We both know you can't hold it back princess but it's fun watching you try. Give in. I know you want to cum for me." He says as I finish.

"There we go that's is." He says encouraging me.

My breathing is so fucking fast the things this guy does to my body.

"That was some kinky shit Ethan." I finally say. "I'm a kinky guy." He say moving to lay beside me.

"And don't we know it." I say as he pulls me into him.

(Tuesday 8:20 a.m.)

"You sure you want to tell people. I don't want you to feel like you have to do this?" I ask Ethan while we're sitting in his car.

"Trust and believe that all I want is for the guys at this school to know your mine. The problem is- it's just Grayson-"

"Grayson made sure to let me know he doesn't care about me. He doesn't even want me to be my friend. I'm just a stain on his life." I say a little hurt.

"Not true. He's just still hurt that you two didn't work out romantically. Your his soft spot it doesn't matter what you do he'll eventually forgive you, but me? He's gonna hate me." He says running his hands through his hair.

"Hey, it's okay. He's your brother. I just want you to know something, if it comes down to you having to choose between one of us-"

"Don't even I don't want to have to think about that." He sighs

"But if it does-"

"-It won't." He says cutting me off. "I promise you babygirl from this point on, things are looking up." He says grabbing my hand to hold it only to kiss it.

"I hope so. Things have been shit lately." I sigh. "What things?" He asks. I'm such a fucking idiot. I still haven't told him about Amaiah's little circle and I don't want to.

"You know, exams and all." I say covering my ass.

"Oh, don't stress with all the tutoring I've been giving you, I know your going to pass." He says cockily.

"Whatever I could have done it on my own." I lie. "Oh really, you sure month ago you couldn't tell your math homework from your science." He laughs.

"Screw you." I say opening his car door. "Before or after studying?" He asks sarcastically as I leave the car.

(Tuesday 11:25 a.m.)

"Your such a fucking slut. You couldn't keep your man so what you choose his brother?" Chloe asks while I ignore her. She's one of Amariah's little friends.

We're in P.E. And we're walking around the track field. They only talk this type of shit cause none of my friends are in here with me.

I dread this class. It's an hour of hell.

"Honestly, you know I feel bad for Ethan. You know he's just doing charity work." Tess laughs before pushing me. I just stop and turn to face her and the rest of the group.

"Watch it bitch." Jessica laughed making them laugh. I just roll my eyes and don't think twice before I push her back making her fall onto Tess making them both hit the round.

"Ow, what the fuck?!" Tess yells. I just turn around and keep walking.

"You're gonna be fucking sorry that you did that Carter." She yells trying to scare me.

(20 minutes later)

We get to the locker rooms and I freshen up and change into my clean clothes.

10 more minutes and this class is over.

No one ever goes to the locker rooms so it's always just me in here changing everyone else usually goes to the bathroom.

I'm going to put my bag up when I hear the locker room door shut, and then sound like it locking.

"Hello?" I ask out before suddenly seeing Tess, Chloe, Jessica, and Tracey come over to me.

"What the hell do you guys want?" I ask.

"I know you didn't think you were going to get away with that little stunt you pulled outside." Tess says.

"You mean when you pushed me and I defended myself?" I ask. "Whatever you wanna call it. Just know this is us getting even." She says confusing me before I feel her slap me.

"What the fuck?" I ask going to hit her until someone stops me.

"Hold her down. This bitch is gonna learn something today." Jessica says before I feel someone hold my arms back before I feel myself getting hit.

"What the fuck let me go!" I yell before feeling a punch straight to my stomach.

"That's for pushing me," *hit*

"This's for talking to Grayson in the parking lot." *hit*

"And this is for Amariah." *hit*