Chapter 7 Page 5

(Reapte Song Till The End)

(Friday 6:45 p.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

"Something like that." I smirked as he came walking towards me. Suddenly he picked me up making me squeal he gripped my ass making me gasp before he kissed me.

I felt him walk us over to the bed. I felt his lips attack my neck as he was on top of me. "You and these damn dresses." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Why don't you take it off for me." He said before sitting up so I could get up. I stand up and begin to unzip my dress till it falls to the floor leaving my in my matching black and purple bra and panty set.

I walk back to the bed I sit in his straddling him. "Fuck," he breathed out before he unbuckled my bra leaving my chest bare. As I'm kissing him I reach for his shirt pulling it over his head stopping the kiss momentarily.

He laid us down so I'm on top of him. I slowly start to unbuckle his pants so he can take them off.

I feel his hands slip into my underwear before he flipped us over. "Grayson," I moan throwing my head. "You like that?" He asked rhetorically.

I just nodded wanting him to keep going. "Words baby. I need you to speak up." He said smirking. "Yes Grayson. I love the way you- shit." I moan.

I felt him speed up making me clench around him. "Erryn you're close, already?" He asked. "Yes Grayson, fuck." I moan before I feel myself finish.

I feel my breathing pick up as I throw my head back. "Shit that was hot." He smirked looking down at me. I then surprise him by flipping us over.

I lean down and whisper in his ear. "My turn." I said before grinding on his hard on.

"Baby, no teasing please." He groaned putting his hands on my ass guiding me. "Whatever you want." I smirk. "There's a condom in my night stand." He said pointing.

I leaned towards it pulling the foil package out of his nightstand. I open it and take the condom out putting it on his dick.

"You ready?" He asked as I was on top of him. I just nod before I feel him rub his dick across my entrance teasing both of us.

Surprising him I sink down on his dick feeling him fill me up. "Oh my god, I'm not even all the way down yet." I groaned loving the feeling.

I slowly ease myself all the way down. "Grind on me baby." He groaned before I started grinding into him causing pleasure for the both of us.

"Damn Erryn, go ahead. Ride me." He said before I started going up and down on him felling him stretch me out. "Yes baby just like that." He said closing his eyes tightly.

"Damn you're tight Erryn, fuck go a little faster baby." He said putting his hands on my waist guiding me. "I'm not sure I caught that." I said before clenching around him.

"Shit, Erryn please don't do that, I don't want to cum yet." He said shutting his eyes tightly.
"Sorry, but that's not up to you." I whispered before leaving hickeys on his neck.

"Fuck this, we're doing this my way." He said before flipping us over picking up the pace and slamming into me mercilessly.

"Grayson, shit your so deep babe slow down," I cried overwhelmed by the feeling of him filling me up. "You feel me babe?" He asked affecting me.

"God yes Grayson." I moan. "Not too loud baby. Everyone might hear you." He said messing with me. "Fuck it. Let them hear." I my throwing my head back.

"Damn Erryn, your so fucking tight and wet. I'll never get tired of the how you feel when I fuck you." He said as I felt myself coming. "Grayson, I can't-" I said before I finished for hit. "Fuck!" He groaned finishing making me feel the condom become warmer before he pulled out throwing it and the trash and laying down beside me.

We both just laid there breathing heavily catching our breaths. "That will never, ever get old." I laugh before sitting up resting my head in my elbow.

"Ever." He said before kissing me. "I love you." He whispered after pulling away from the kiss and pulling me into him to cuddle. "I love you too." I said into his chest before drifting off.
__

(Saturday 7:14 a.m.)

"Erryn," I hear Grayson say while I'm trying to sleep I ultimately ignore him. "Baby, you have to get up." I heard him said while my back faced him.

"No," I groan rolling into him so my heads in his chest. "You have to get to the airport." He said swiping the pad of his thumb across my cheek.

"5 more minutes." I said looking up at him. "You said that 10 minutes ago." He said. "Fine." I sigh getting up. "I'm up." I said resting my head in my hand.

"You should be excited." He said smiling. "I'm going to be with Ethan for days on end instead of with you." I complained. "You also could be spending spring break here." He said.

"True, I guess." I sighed before getting out of the bed. "You have about 45 minutes." He said as I walked to his bathroom. "Are you at least taking me to the airport?" I ask.

"I'd love to but no. I have to head out to go to New York." He said. "This day couldn't be better." I sighed grabbing my tooth brush.
__

After getting cleaned up and packed I just sit in Grayson's room.

"You're going to have so much fun." He said trying to cheer me up. "Yeah but I just wish you could be there." I said shrugging.

"I'm only a FaceTime away." He smiled making me smile.

We then heard a knock at his door. "Yeah!" Grayson called out. "It's time to go." Ethan said. I just rolled my eyes.

We eventually got downstairs outside to the car ready to leave after throwing my bags in the trunk.

"Ready for a week with me?" Ethan asked smirking. "Not like anything's gonna happen." I shrugged. "As if. You know you feel the same things I'm feeling." He whispered cockily.

"All set." Grayson said walking around to where me and Ethan are standing. "Thank you." I said putting my arms around his neck. "I'm gonna miss you." He whispered.

I then looked at Ethan before leaning in to kiss Grayson.

"Could you two not we kind of need to get to the airport on time and that doesn't seem realist if you two are chewing your faces off

"Could you two not we kind of need to get to the airport on time and that doesn't seem realist if you two are chewing your faces off." Ethan said making us pull away. "You're right, text me." Grayson said to both of us making us nod.

"We will." I said smiling. "Talk to you later." He said kissing me on the cheek saying goodbye to me and Ethan and then leaving. Me and Ethan then just got into the car. He started up the engine and then looked at me.

"Don't even think about trying anything." I said. "Tell me Erryn, what scares you more? Me trying something on you? Or you wanting me to try something?" He asked after I put my earbuds in I just acted like I could hear him.

Me? Afraid? Pshh...