Chapter 3 Page 3

Nah, he's in the wrong and that's that.

I sit in my room for the rest of the day just binge watching On My Block.

That was until I heard a knock on my bedroom door I look at the clock and check the time, 5 pm. I was watching for a while.

"Yes," I say waiting for a response. I then see my door open. "Uh, you have company." She said smiling.

"Well, tell them I'm kinda busy," I said looking at my TV. "Are you serious? You have 10 seconds I'm letting him in." She said before leaving my room closing my door.

"Him?!" I ask confused. I quickly go to my mirror and fluff my hair fixing my shirt not knowing who it could be. While I'm trying to fix my hair I see my door open from my mirror reaviling Grayson.

"Oh, it's just you," I said disappointedly.

"Yeah, just me." He said still standing at the door.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed before sitting on my bed. "I want to talk about what happened earlier." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"No need. I know, I get it. I just needed time to cool off, but I'm fine with the fact that I'm just a piece of ass to you. I'm not hurt," I say shrugging.

"No- that's not what I was going to- you're my friend, I'm sorry if I almost screwed that up last night or to make you think otherwise I care about you for you. You're my best friend." He said.

"Yeah, and what if I don't want that," I say getting up. "Want what? He asked getting up too.

"To be your 'best friend' what if I, if I-"

"Want something else?" He said softly while coming closer to me. "Something more?" He asked lifting my chin with his index finger and hovering over my lips.

"Yes." I finally said before he kissed me after what seemed like forever.

The kiss was a soft and slow one. Passionate, not fast and rushed like our last one. Soon I felt him pull away with his hand on my cheek.

"That was, new," I said looking up at him into his eyes. "I guess this means we're cool again." He said making me smile.

"Oh yeah," I said before laughing.

"Wait, before continuing whatever the hell this is you gotta let me know something."

"Anything." He said.

"What's the deal with you and Maddison? I mean like if this is just you getting with me because you can't have her-"

"I broke up with her." He said cutting me off smiling. "You what? You dumped her?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I want you. Not her not anyone else but you." He said.

"Gee, that's a lot of comment. Even for you. The Grayson Dolan." I said smiling.

"What can I say, you do things to me." He said.

~•~

(FRIDAY 6:30 pm.)

I pull my hair back into a ponytail and put my pink Adidas hat over it getting ready to run on a trail not too far from the house.

About halfway into my run, I collide into someone running the opposite direction as me.

I guess I got sidetracked by my music. "Shit, my bad-" I said stopping myself once I saw who I came into contact with.