Chapter 6 Page 3

(Repeat song till end)

(Saturday 7:14 am)

Erryn's Pov//

I get up with a bad ass headache, but I remember everything. I mean everything.

There is no way Grayson doesn't have questions. I turn to the other side of me praying he isn't awake.

"Shit." I say seeing that he is.

"Oh your up, I think we should talk." He said resting his head in his elbow. "Talk? About what about how cute you look right now?" I asked trying to butter him up.

"I can't believe you-"

"You know, I'm really in the mood to shower, I'll let you come with me." I said cutting him off I smiled before getting up.

"Erryn," he said as I continued to my bathroom door.

"Erryn you can't just act like you didn't tell me you kissed my brother." He said making me stop.

"Fine. Yeah, I kissed Ethan." I said admitting it.

"When?" He asked clenching his jaw.

I can tell he's angry, he has a right to be. That's his brother, his best friend. That's also why if he's mad he has to be mad at me and not Ethan.

"It doesn't matter, it didn't mean anything it was a meaningless boring terrible stupid ass kis-"

"Erryn cut through the bullshit and just tell me when." He said with an attitude.

"4 weeks ago. On Friday." I sighed.

"Wow, you remember the date and everything." He said nodding his head to himself. The way he's talking to me hurts though.

The tone in his voice, he's never talked to me like this before.

"Were you just never gonna tell me? Cause it's been a whole 4 weeks Erryn." He said getting a little loud.

"I know, I know and I'm sorry. Okay it's just I heard Maddison in your room and I was hurt okay, I thought you two were-"

"But we weren't. But yeah, that totally gives you and excuse to kiss my brother and have neither of you tell me." He said.

"You know what? Yeah I kissed him Grayson go ahead make me feel like shit about it. We weren't dating." I said.

"Weren't dating? Erryn you gave me fucking head and kissed my brother in the same week. Maybe we weren't dating but we were obviously something." He said sounding angry and annoyed.

"Look I get it. I fucked up. Yeah I admit but are you really going to sit in my face and basically imply that I'm a hoe when I've had to act like what Ethan told me wasn't true." I said making him look confused.

"Oh yeah, while I was out keeping secrets a few of yours slipped too. All these years you let me think Ethan was a selfless heartless monster when the fact is he probably learned it from you. About a month ago, a few days before we kissed for the first time Ethan said something in so many words."

(Flashback)

Erryn's Pov//

"Ethan what the hell was that!" I ask angrily

"That was me helping your dumbass if you got suspended for fighting in class do you really think you'd be able to go to that Coachella trip you're so hung up on" he said looking me in my eyes.

"How the hell did you kno-"

"Surprise Erryn I listen when you talk" he said a little hurt.

"Oh now you care. Ethan don't act like you care about anything other than the next hole you get to stick your dick into. You're a dick you never even noticed me till I grew boobs. I lived next to you for 4 years and you never even thought about talking to me till 10th grade year and you think because you remembered one thing I said" I say getting a little irritated.

"Well yeah maybe it's cause you make it so hard to approach you. Every time I do talk to you treat me like shit. So forgive me if I don't always spark a friendly conversation with you" he said getting defensive.

"I make it hard? One of your bitches literally just tried to come for me and I watched you fucking laugh. You didn't want to 'help' me till you saw that I was about to clock your bitch in the face"

"Is that what you think of me that I'm just some player who has bitches to fuck here and there" he asked.

"Well that is your reputation" I say back.

"Did I ever say that was right? You know what who gives a hell if that's what people want to think the let them"

"Oh bullshit Ethan I live right next to you I see bitches walking in and out your house all the time at all hours of the night"

"I never said they were there for me" he said almost growling.

(Flashback Over)

"I chose to not believe what he said because if they weren't there for him, they sure as hell weren't there for Lisa and Sean. Over the almost month that we've been a thing girls are absolute bitches to me. For no reason including my best friend, but that was until it hit me. Last night. When she told me. They were your hoes. All of those girls who came in and out of your house. They weren't there for Ethan. They were there for you. So don't you dare sit in my face and make it seem like I'm something that I'm not. If anything makes me a hoe it's that fact that I still choose to fuck with you after what those girls were to you. Not the fact that I kissed you brother and gave you head in the same week." I said letting it out.

"Your right. I have no right to make you feel like what you are. Cause Erryn here's where I messed up with. I made the mistake of loving you when you should have just been another one of them. I made the mistake of treating you like a fucking princes but treating you like a hoe in bed. I really should have just did you like I did them." He said

"The thing is you can't. You know it and I know it. I'm not a idiot. You need me Grayson. I did what they couldn't I kept your attention. They caught your eyes not your mind. But I do both. And you hate the feeling of someone else having the upper hand. You don't want it but let's face it you need it. A side bitch could never do a main bitches job."

With that he walked over to me getting so close that my back is literally against the wall. But I'm not scared.

"Still doesn't stop the fact that you kissed my brother and didn't tell me. I might need you but that shit hurts." He said before leaving my room.

With that I just slid down the wall. All the way to the floor. It's not just that he need me. I need him.