Chapter 4 Page 1

Repeat song till end.

(MONDAY 8:45 a.m.)

I get to first period and take my seat as always.

There was a whole different teacher at the desk. "Where's Mrs.Hudson?" I ask.

"Uh, she called out today. I'm your sub, Mr.Pearson. I'm not a very hard teacher to have, I'm okay with you guys having your phones out. Just put them up if you see another teacher come in and don't get too loud." He said loud enough for the whole class to here I just nod and pull my phone out.

Before I could unlock it Ethan comes in.

"I'm late." He said taking his seat for the teacher to know. "I can tell. Your good though I haven't taken attendance yet, I should probably do that." He said walking over to the computer.

"Who's he?" Ethan asked. "The cool new sub who doesn't care what we do." I said opening my phone. He just shrugged pulling his out too.

I really needed Mrs.Hudson to be here I need to ask her about extra credit or something to get my grade up.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I got a text.

Grayson🥰

Hey heard you have a chill sub so thought I'd text you :)

How'd you hear that?

Ethan.

I then looked beside me to see Ethan on his phone.

I was going to text Grayson back when I got a text from someone else

Ethan

Why doesn't my name have a emoji by it like Gray's? Am I not special?

You're right my b.

I texted that and then gave him an emoji

Ethan💩

There sorry I didn't do that sooner.

How mature.

"Dude why are you texting me I'm literally right here?" I ask turning my head to face him. "I got bored." He shrugged.

With that he turned to some girl and started talking to her.

Not that I was trying to listen but I could here there whole conversation.

He was trying to get her number when surprisingly she didn't hand it over.

"Isn't that your girlfriend or something." She said referring to me.

I found it funny that she thought that but he didn't. "Erryn? No way. Just because she ditched the glasses and metal mouth look doesn't mean she has a chance with me. She's still a loser." He said making her laugh as he did too.

I don't understand him at all he makes a big deal about how he doesn't hate me and then says shit like that.

I just roll my eyes and go back to texting Grayson.