Chapter 7 Page 4

(Reapte Song Till The End)

(Friday 6:45 p.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

"A gift?" I ask as we leave my room. "That's what he said. I thought you might know what he meant." He shrugged as we started down the stairs.

"What makes you think I would know?" I ask as we leave my house and head to his. "I don't know, you two seem to have secrets or something. Not that I care." He shrugged.

"Secrets?" I laugh.

"Yeah. You two seemed like you were having a whole secret conversation going on." He said. "That's was just Ethan being a dick." I said as we stood at his house door.

"I'd be nicer to this dick. He has your dreams in his hands." Ethan said opening the door. "How the hell did you hear me?" I ask confused.

"Grayson didn't hang up the phone. Anyway get your asses in here." He said as we walked in.

"So help me understand. What is this gift and what do I have to do to pay you back. I know this isn't free." I say.

"I'm glad to know you think so low of me." Ethan said walking over to the counter. "Don't have to think low of you. You just are that low." Grayson said making Ethan roll his eyes as he walked back over to us.

"You know I kind of regret doing this now. You two are rude as hell." Ethan said. "Just give us the so called gift." Grayson said.

"Here." Ethan said handing us two tickets. "What's this for?" I asked. "I know you want to go to California, and your moms not paying so-" I cut him off by hugging Grayson.

"Why are you hugging him I'm the one who did this." He said. "Because I can't bring myself to hug you so I'm hugging Grayson instead." I said still hugging Grayson.

"Wow, anyway your welcome." He said walking away. I let go of Grayson and walked over to Ethan stopping him. "What?" He asked looking annoyed.

"Thank you." I said hugging him. He hesitated but hugged me back. "I really am thankful." I whispered. He just didn't say anything.

"Erryn, I don't want to be the one for bad news but remember when I said I already have spring break plans." Grayson said as I pulled away from Ethan.

"Oh yeah. Shit you've got to go to New York." I sighed. "I forgot about that." Ethan said.

"Wait I can give it to Amariah." I said remembering that if I'm going she's going. "Actually I told her about this. She bought her own ticket." Ethan said.

"Then you can just return it right." I ask Ethan. "Non refundable. It's fine. It doesn't have to be used. Not like there's anyone else who could use it." He said looking around sarcastically.

"No, oh no you're kidding right?" I ask looking at him. "I mean this way it won't be wasted." Grayson said. "Anything users on Ethan is a waste." I said looking at Grayson.

"I am the one who bought the tickets." Ethan said budding in.

"Fine. Whatever, but we're getting separated hotel rooms." I sighed.

Ethan just shrugged smirking. "Well it looks like I'm going to California. I've got a bag to pack." Ethan said going upstairs.

"What did I do to myself?" I ask walking back over to Grayson into his arms. "I know, but it'll only only be for a few days." He said holding me. "I guess. I'll still have Amariah there with me." I shrugged.

"See it won't be bad." He said. Suddenly the front door was being opened and I quickly let go of Grayson.

"Hey you two. You staying the night you haven't slept over in a while." Sean said walking in with bags in his hands. "Uh, maybe. Not so sure yet." I said looking at Grayson not sure if he has any plans tonight.

"You have to. We're barbecuing tonight infact I was going to invite your mom over. Just saw her in the driveway as I was pulling in." Sean said.

"I'll see about it. You have any plans tonight?" I ask Grayson. "Not anything important, no." He shrugged. "Well in that case I guess I'm staying the night, if my mom says I can." I say.

"Of course she will. When or if you're going over to ask her make sure to tell her about the barbeque." Sean said from the kitchen.

"Will do." I said smiling. "You going over now?" Grayson asked as I walked over to the front door. "Yeah. I also have to tell her about California so I'll be back over soon." I said before opening the door. "Alright. We'll be waiting." Sean said.
__

"All this food looks so good." My mom said. "I want ribs." Elsie said excitedly. "Then you will have some. There's enough for everyone." Sean said.

Before we knew it all the food was brought out and everyone started eating. "This is really good." My mom said eating her burger.

"Sean likes to cook the onion and cheese into the patty." Lisa said. "I dont care what he does I just know it's good." Elsie said making them laugh as we all ate. We all just continued eating and laughing.

That was until I felt Graysons hand on my lap. I didn't think anything of it until he started sliding up my dress. I snapped my head at him to get his attention to see that was smirking at me.

"Grayson are you serious right now?" I ask looking around the table. "No one's paying attention to us." He said.

"Doesn't make it okay." I said smiling a little. With that I felt him slip his hands into my underwear making me shut up. I grabbed my cup and started drinking trying to ignore him.

That just made him want a reaction and I felt him start to rude circles around my clit making me gasp. No one noticed. I just scooted my chair back making his hand fall.

"Uh, I'm full I'm just gonna head upstairs." I said smiling. "That's fine. You don't want to stay up too late though. You have a flight to catch tomorrow." My mom said.

"I know I won't. Night." I said "Goodnight." I heard everyone say back. I went up the stairs and up to Grayson's room.

"You know damn well you aren't about to go to sleep." Grayson said from behind me. "Shut up." I laughed walking inside his room. "Oh so now you calling the shots now huh?" He asked walking in before shutting the door and locking it.