Chapter 11 Page 4

(Repeat song till the end)

(Saturday 3:05 p.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

Me, Maddison, and Casey sit in the nail shop getting our nails done.

Casey and I hit it off pretty quick. She on the team I just never thought to talk to her before.

"So now Justin's like dating her or something, I'm not jealous or anything I can tell he's just doing it to get my attention." Casey explains.

"You're telling me, guys need to learn to upgrade, not downgrade. Did you see the shoes she had on, those are definitely from the 2015 collection. Hello it's 2017." Maddison says.

"I mean I wouldn't know anything about that, but I do know that Emily hit my line and let's just say..." Casey said smiling.

"Wait she's trying to talk to you? Like the Emily who just broke up with Serina." Makenzie asks.

"Oh yeah. I mean I've always thought she had something for me. Way back when I was dating Sarah she tried to talk to me. I was just too focused on that bitch to see her before." Casey said making Makenzie and Maddison laugh.

"What's going on with you Erryn, you've been really quiet. Still no man?" Makenzie asks jokingly. "Real funny, but yeah I'm still just, single." I sigh.

"I think that you and Ethan should have been a thing." Maddison says.

"We've been through this. It's just not gonna work." I say trying to get them not to talk about this.

"No, you mean your afraid he'd cheat on you." Maddison says.

"Actually no. He's afraid that he'd cheat. Remember." Mackenzie says referring to a conversation we had a while back.

"Can we just get back to talking about you guy's love life not mines." I say. "Yeah. Sensitive topic guys. So let's talk about you Maddison. How are you and Daniel?" Casey asked making Makenzie and Maddison start talking about that.

"Thanks." I mouthed to Casey.

"Of course." She mouthed before smiling. She's the only person who knows about me and Ethan's station.

The girls aren't completely wrong about why we aren't a couple. We had an argument about 3 weeks ago.

•••
(A month and a half ago Friday 12:16 a.m.)

Ethan's Pov//

"Just tell me what it is Erryn, it can't be that bad." I say as she sits at the edge of the bed.

She was at the party, but 10 minutes ago she texted me saying she was at the front door. I didn't go to the party cause I wasn't feeling it.

We go to parties every weekend and we got in a mini argument over me not going.

"Ethan I fucked up and I'm sorry." She said looking up at me. "Just tell me what it is babygirl." I say wanting her to just tell me.

"I was at the partu, and I was a little tipsy. I'm still a little buzzed but I wasn't in my right mind. Maddison just kept say let loose and next thing I knew I was dancing with some dude. It wasn't bad... at first was got close and then we started grinding and-"

"And what? Erryn?" I ask a little pissed.

"He kissed me. We- we kissed and then started making out, but after a few minutes I pulled away. I left and I went to a empty room to reflect, next thing I know I'm here. Ethan I'm-"

"You're what? Sorry?" I ask not wanting to hear it. I can just feel the anger all over my body.

"I am. I didn't mean for it to happen I swear." She says.

I just don't say anything. I just, think.

"Ethan please say something." She whispers.

"I can't believe this shit. How could you. Did you sleep with him?" I ask. "God no. I could never. We just kissed. That's all that happened. I just wasn't thinking."

"I- I just, what the fuck how could you be so reckless. I mean god, those girls are getting to your head and your turning into them. I bet they didn't even stop you." I say.

"They're my friends." She says speaking up.

"They're sluts." I say not caring I say anymore. "And what? That's what I'm becoming?" She asks.

I just don't say anything I don't know what to say.

"Wow, Ethan I made a mistake you can be pissed at me for that, but you have no right to call me a slut. You also have no right to come at my friends. As for them stopping me they didn't know they had to. They don't know about our sneaking around. In order to be a slut would at least need a boyfriend to have cheated on don't you think." She said standing up.

"So what this is my fault?" I ask.

"No of course not I did something I shouldn't have, but I'm also not your fucking property."

"You sure don't have this energy when we're fucking." I say.

"Yeah and you know what Ethan it's all we do! My god I want to say you have no right to call me a slut but it's really what I am to you. I have to sneak around with you. Kissing that dude isn't what makes me a slut." She said breathing hard.

"Then what is? Huh go ahead say it." I say.

"Doing this with you. This makes me a slut Ethan. You make me a slut. It's what I am to you cause I'm sure as hell not your girlfriend." She said before grabbing her stuff and leaving.

I want to go after her but I just let her leave and soon here the front door close. With that I slam the door and my hands fly to my head.

Maybe this fight was needed. We aren't going to work. Now that I think about it I'd rather her be pissed at me than me hurt her.

•••
(Still a month and a half ago Saturday 7:12 p.m)

Erryn's Pov//

I feel bad after what went down with Ethan. What I said was wrong I just took what he said to heart.

Yeah he shouldn't have said that but he was just pissed.

I open the door to his house with the key that I have. From looking in the driveway it looks like he's the only one who's home.

I shut the door and walk up stairs. I go to his room door and swallow my pride.

"Ethan I'm-" I cut myself off feeling my heart drop.